FOCBOX UNITY | Official

You can use 1 Battery for both.

You need a Canbus cable to connect the two Unities

i meant between the battery and esc’s

I found this, I think it will work : https:///products/torque-esc-can-bus-connector

No, they will both draw from your battery when using a parallel connection.

Thats great news thank you, I have one more follow up question though

with a male/male 2 pin jst do yall think i could ‘plug and play’ this battery readout (to focbox untiy) ?

otherwise I’ve done a bit of youtube research about this, but I’m still not certain where to exactly solder the wires.

here’s a guide with the exact product

as always, thank you in advance

im starting to doubt anyone still works for enertion lol

Starting to doubt?

i’ve gotten nothing but automated emails for months

They’re well past done bud unfortunately

did you see my post about the battery display? I’m starting to think I just splice it directly to the battery.

and that’s a shame about enertion, but fr they should haved employed more/better/responsive customer service

You should be able to plug it into the 2 pin “aux” JST. I haven’t personally tried it, so no guarantees, but IIRC that’s what that AUX port is for – a switched and fused connection to battery for a voltmeter.

so in laymans terms your saying fusing it directly to the battery will work but otherwise making a connector would probably work, right?

sorry im a pleb lol

That’s one of the problems among a few

You can wire it to the battery but it’ll always be on unless you add a switch. The reason Unity has that port is because ih has a built in switch.

Btw by “fuse” I mean blow if there’s a problem.

terribly sorry to pester but

how can i know the size of the jst 2 pin aux port on the unity?? i’ve purchased the wrong sized connectors twice now!

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/focbox-unity-support-setup-troubleshooting/77861

The 2nd image says jst ph 2.0. (ph has pin spacing of 2mm)

Thanks a bunch man! I’ll know my battery level in no time :ok_hand:t3:

This maybe a dumb question, but exactly where do I download the I phone version of the app?

There isn’t any available

Their Jst 2.0 mm conectors male an female. Kits are on Amazon.