FOCBOX UNITY | Official

yes, that is it’s intentional purpose. it has a 300mA fuse. Your voltmeter will turn on and off with the Unity

5 Likes

+2 on the Mac compatibility, don’t really want to have to go buy a windows computer… also anyone know if this will work with the https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/proton-digital-instrument-and-control-panel-touch-screen/58664 ?

2 Likes

Get parallels to run Windows 10 on Mac and use it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

really , or are you joking? at the enertion site its says and also I had several replies from enertion that they provide the software for mac …

deodand is asking for some else to do the Mac build, the sources are posted. Only a mater of compilling for OSX

3 Likes

yes! but maybe in future (if someone use the source code to make it for OSX)

If you wait a few days I can find someone to build for Mac.

2 Likes

I don’t know how to do that, so Parallels it is :grinning:

sorry, its my first built board , and when I decided to get the FocBox ( preordered in early october) they said yes it will be provided for mac. So the BLCD tool on the enertion site will NOT work? I contacted the support, guess it was carl, and he confirmed it will be updated …

I 100% garantie you the mac version will be available by next week

oh, pew that was close to heart rhythm failure here… thank you

with setting up the unity I’m completely ’ der Anfaenger"

I thought connecting the unity, downloading the software , bluetooth connection and edit the settings ! is this correct or just silly silly thinking? If yes - were could I read how this works? thank you

I kid I kid , but usually I think @rpasichnyk is the one that be building for macs , it’s final season but maybe I can do it, how hard is it?

2 Likes

Thats pretty much the jist of it… i’ll create another thread with all the pertinent info and getting started guide.

2 Likes

love you champ

Is their any change of the android version from the beta test?

1 Like

New firmware that includes phase shifting (motors fire alternatively, halves the current consumption spikes)

A few other new things like button settings and throttle curves directly on the app.

Yes it’s worth updating

1 Like

The app is now in the playstore for android:

2 Likes

Awesome job!! 1 question - How do I set my gear ratio? - Or am i missing something painfully obvious? ><

Click this button on the HUD page. There’s a few little config settings there

1 Like