FOCBOX UNITY | Official

17 posts were merged into an existing topic: FOCBOX UNITY | Support, Setup & Troubleshooting

Focbox and the unity both have 3.5mm bullet connectors on them

He meant the spare male bullet connectors.

1 Like

I forgot to mention this is Mac version of the app :laughing:

11 Likes

Sorry for my english

from enertion they told me that it has free connectors for 5v.

02:19:52 PM) Customer Service: Hi Juan Manuel Franco welcome back! What can we help you with? (02:21:18 PM) Juan Manuel Franco Hi (02:21:22 PM) *** Mike joined the chat *** (02:21:24 PM) Juan Manuel: Hi. He bought focbox unity. I want to install a bicycle led light. in the features it puts an output of 5v 1A for external devices. Is this the C type usb? or is there another connection for those external devices? (02:21:27 PM) Mike: Hi Juna (02:21:29 PM) Mike: Juan (02:21:31 PM) Mike: Welcome (02:21:31 PM) Juan Manuel: Hi! (02:22:16 PM) Mike: Unity has 3 output for external devices (02:22:22 PM) Mike: 1: USB-C type port (02:22:27 PM) Mike: 2: UART port (02:22:40 PM) Juan Manuel Franco: great! (02:22:41 PM) Mike: 3: Receiver (2.4 GHz Servo) (02:22:56 PM) Mike: So I think you will be able to set it (02:23:42 PM) Mike: Is there anything else I can assist you with?

All they said is true. Except for the 5V on the usb C… whatever

Bad idea to plug your bicycle light to any of this

3 Likes

Do you bookmark these? Hahahah

2 Likes

No i just found this new feature to the site. They added a surch function. Crazy right ?! I don’t know where they come up with this stuff.

7 Likes

Fuck now I look like a moron hahaha

3 Likes

“You will receive tracking number in the evening.”

The next evening is closing in.

Y u do dis.

Can’t. Contain. Hype.

2 Likes

how about order #23838 carl!

I ordered my Unity mid september and a friend of mine a few weeks after me - his Focbox has shipped and mine hasn’t. They might not be sending them out in any particular order, but at least they are shipping. Woop! Can’t wait to get my hands on it and finish my build. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

my orders just got updated (was a bit of time between both), tracking received.

What is your order ID?

this contain kit+unity bundle so tracking will take 2 days to get updated. (Working days) I will let you know when I receive them

1 Like

Let me know your order ID?

1 Like

You just have to hurry up and wait. Wait, but do it faster. That’s the secret.

6 Likes

1 Like