Footstops - yes or no

Opinions on footstops

image image

Useful? Not useful?

6 Likes

Hell yes. Get half straps

Borrow mine, I’m coming to Vegas for a turkey rematch

2 Likes

Depends on the rider. Some people like them, some don’t. I don’t. I rely on well designed decks with micro drops to tell me exactly where my feet are.

2 Likes

I like the idea of greater foot stability, I just move my stance around a little too much.

@Arzamenable dang…in Texas at the moment till after Tday

Make sure u hit me the next time

I would love to try footstops. Keeps the foot in place when riding fast over uneven bumpy pave.

Completely depends on the deck. Some decks: fuck yes. Other decks: fuck no. It’s almost never iffy LoL

4 Likes

Depends on the deck. I use one on my riptide because the front end has zero concave.

1 Like

I’d say it depends on height and type of deck. Tall guy on a drop down then no but flat topped carbon then yes but at the widest possible stance position. Smaller rider would need these. I wedge my feet into the lifts on my evo when i’m going for it but I’m over 6 ft so it feels natural. Its a big advantage to be able to lock in though so yes good idea.

1 Like

@moon carbon footstop I’ll get from the other side.

1 Like

One day my friend

1 Like

313_Footstop_2009_alpha_011

…with space for a DAVEega mount enclosure, off course!

3 Likes

Is that a bolt on kicktail?

2 Likes

Thanks, I almost forgot how it looked like. I need to go over those PMs again but I cant find the thread

1 Like

…don’t worry I’ll send you the measures. That one is approximately the same size but not exact. Mine will be adjusted to size in order to fit my deck.

1 Like

I have an old bushing foot stop on the tail of my board and it’s pretty useful. Gives me something to butt up against for extra security on ass roads and hard acceleration. Also stops my prosthetic from vibrating off the kicktail.

4 Likes

Wise you are my young apprentice.:vulcan_salute: Is a custom made downhill kicktail footstop. I will modify the design for a front mount footstop.

What deck are you using?

1 Like

I like it. You make them?

1 Like