For all the fence sitters out there

Just do it. Seriously, just build your board & stop debating.

I’ve just got home from a nice 30min carve on my local streets. It’s my summer snowboarding fix. I’m getting more comfortable with speed, and I’m carving the whole road. My Kegels are holding & gripping. The board does what my feet tell it to. I get smiles everywhere I ride.

I spent 3 months sitting on the fence & debating with myself. I’m 39 with a 16 month little boy who can’t get enough of my board. And I’m smiling ear to ear when I get home.

If you’re reading this and deciding whether to pull the trigger & splash the cash, don’t. Just do it. You only live once :wink:

19 Likes

Agree and feel you :sunglasses:

Fully with you! Agreeing 100%

And you’re not even the oldest one here …

Yea @devin

4 Likes

Oh Jesus…

Less thinking…more doing…

It’s like being an expert as to why you you don’t fall over when you ride a bike…but in reality …you don’t know how to ride bike…it’s all theory no personal engagement

Get it done

Congrats on being able to do what a 1st grader can do…did you wait for a scientist to tell you you can balance your bike with your shoes before you did it?

Take the same approach with building a board dude…again just do it

Let’s stay on topic

1 Like

Yep got him beat lol

I almost bought a ready made board, which would have been great, but I would have missed out on half the fun. Loving the experience of figuring out all this and banging stuff together. So I definitely agree!

2 Likes

That’s the right attitude

I should have copyright this yesterday :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

Which ? The I LOVE tacos lol

No the “do it” on devin thread

Lol yeah … Wasting our energy on that one lol

Well I don’t really wan’t to admit it… I still got hope… :sweat_smile: