For all the fence sitters out there

Just do it. Seriously, just build your board & stop debating.

I’ve just got home from a nice 30min carve on my local streets. It’s my summer snowboarding fix. I’m getting more comfortable with speed, and I’m carving the whole road. My Kegels are holding & gripping. The board does what my feet tell it to. I get smiles everywhere I ride.

I spent 3 months sitting on the fence & debating with myself. I’m 39 with a 16 month little boy who can’t get enough of my board. And I’m smiling ear to ear when I get home.

If you’re reading this and deciding whether to pull the trigger & splash the cash, don’t. Just do it. You only live once :wink:

19 Likes

Agree and feel you :sunglasses:

Fully with you! Agreeing 100%

And you’re not even the oldest one here …

Yea @devin

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Oh Jesus…

Less thinking…more doing…

It’s like being an expert as to why you you don’t fall over when you ride a bike…but in reality …you don’t know how to ride bike…it’s all theory no personal engagement

Get it done

1 Like

Congrats on being able to do what a 1st grader can do…did you wait for a scientist to tell you you can balance your bike with your shoes before you did it?

Take the same approach with building a board dude…again just do it

Let’s stay on topic

1 Like

Yep got him beat lol

I almost bought a ready made board, which would have been great, but I would have missed out on half the fun. Loving the experience of figuring out all this and banging stuff together. So I definitely agree!

2 Likes

That’s the right attitude

I should have copyright this yesterday :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

Which ? The I LOVE tacos lol

No the “do it” on devin thread

Lol yeah … Wasting our energy on that one lol

Well I don’t really wan’t to admit it… I still got hope… :sweat_smile: