FOR CHEAP - CRUISER BOARD SPACE CELL 3 190kv $950 ASKING FOR $800 PRICE NEGOTIABLE

Due to extrinsic financial concerns, I have unfortunately made the decision to sell my esk8.

The board is a Route the Architect painted bottom 37in deck, with DIY electric trucks and wheels.

It features: DIY Electric VESC Eneretion Space Cell 3 DIY Electric 190kv motor Enertion Motor mount Space Cell 3 Charger Nano X receiver

The price for the list above is in the high 950’s though I am asking for 800. THE COST IS NEGOTIABLE DEPENDING ON VARIOUS SITUATIONS. I am trying to get rid of the entire board, unfortunately, I am hesitant to ship individual parts. I am happy to ship anywhere in the USA or internationally, please let me know if you are interested ASAP.

PLEASE NOTE: THE STICKERS ARE VERY EASY TO REMOVE. I PURCHASED TWO SUPREME STICKERS FROM A PRINTER IN NEW YORK, THEY ARE QUITE VALUABLE, HOWEVER, IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO INCLUDE THEM, I CAN REMOVE THEM AND GIVE A DISCOUNT

post a few good pics and prepare to sell some parts seperatly. That´s how you get more people interested :wink:

2 Likes

I interested in just the battery let me know if you can’t sell the board as a whole

Yeah im really sorry man… I’m looking to sell the board whole :confused: please let me know if there is anything i can do for you!

Thanks so much for the feedback. I will be sure to incorporate your advice!

I am also interested in the battery

How much of a discount off is it without those valuable Supreme stickers?

The small one is 3 dollars while the larger is 5. I can give you 10 dollars off without any of the stickers. Please let me know if you are interested!

Is this still for sale?

yes absolutely. Please let me know if you are interested!

I am definitely interested! Pm’d you.

The small one is 3 dollars while the larger is 5. I can give you 10 dollars off without any of the stickers. Please let me know if you are interested!