For Sale - Enertion Rspec Drive Kit ($566)

Real classy their kid. Show a bit more respect when talking about those that have passed.

9 Likes

Sorry should have went a bit softer. Didnā€™t mean to insult anyone

Maybe it was a bad example. What I meant is that the vendor isnā€™t liable for anything that happens after you get the productā€¦ Sorry but itā€™s 4 oā€™clock in the morning here ā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exactly I agree on that point, companys shouldnā€™t be liable for maistakes made by the consumer

1 Like

It would not be your fault but you accept the risk riding these

Excatally so I donā€™t know what the deal is here. I know the risk involved and so does everyone else

Sorry @topcloud but Iā€™m not really getting the point you are trying to makeā€¦ In my opinion selling him stuff is 100% safe for you and vice versaā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure most people would agree with me on this point.

Hardware shouldnā€™t be limited by age.

2 Likes

I think it would be a grave error to put restrictions on minors here, nothing here is illegal and therefore selling and buying shouldnā€™t be restricted either. A person can buy and sell at any age. Only thing that might need an age restriction is group buys. Iā€™m only saying this cause Iā€™ve seen many threads where people try and put restrictions on the youth, rather than help them avoid mistakes. Thereā€™s kids building nuclear powered machines at 14 I think an electric skateboard isnā€™t that bad

1 Like

Group buys are exactly the same as regular purchases but with a small wait after paymentšŸ˜‰

Yeah but in Europe if you are a minor and buy stuff for over 300ā‚¬ your parents have to approveā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oof thatā€™s Europe, well Iā€™m in America where you can buy guns at Walmart, and where you can get a full auto machine gun easyier than getting one stick of Dynamite

Gosh I love saying that

Didnā€™t know that but I would agree with that law, Iā€™m just against laws that make it harder for younger people to create, especially on a forum that states that as its purpose

1 Like

Were do you live? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeahh thatā€™s the ā€œslightā€ differenceā€¦ if you want to buy a 1-joule airsoft gun here you have to be over 18 and need a copy of your passportā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

USA also Iā€™ll admit Iā€™m not well informed on laws outside this country

2 Likes

Yeah edited it just to bash more.

Actually you can buy a 600psi airsoft gun that can shoot through metal with just a debt card

1 Like

Europe: :joy: USA:

3 Likes

Haha funny except in NY where I live having a mode gun= instantly shot and tased

Except the fact that I can go shoot guns with my parents

And people on this fourm are complaining about me buying ā€œmode of transportationā€ parts

Also if your so worried about me getting hurt than question Best buy and boosted why they would allow me to walk straight into best buy and buy a boosted stealth that goes 24mph if I wanted to, I actually tried this and they brought the boosted stealth out.

1 Like