For sale: ollin gen1 motors ,abec11 wheels ollin diagonal motor mount buck trucks [uk] part out

Do you want the link @banjaxxed

1 Like

I sold them a while back . Showed all the pics of the condition of all the parts and happy to buy them all back for what I sold them for. Never said theyā€™d only had 20 miles on though . Not sure where that figure was pulled from ??

4 Likes

Now thatā€™s a no no @Halbj613

How much did you sell them to him for

People can ask whatever they want, doesnā€™t matter what they paid. Are you really trying to shame the seller into lowering his price?

I agree about lying about the condition.

2 Likes

Also, worth noting that one of the securing bolts is snapped off in the mount which @Halbj613 failed to disclose.

2 Likes

Nothing about price, lying about multiple items, is just sus

You point blank asked the original seller how much he sold them for in the new sellerā€™s thread then deleted the comment. Come on man image

1 Like

It made it look like I was tryna get him to lower it, sorry about that, I just donā€™t think itā€™s fair to try to make profit on something that was literally sold on the forum a month ago

It was wrong of me to ask that so I removed it

Free market and they were for sale for a long time originally

2 Likes

Why you have to expose me like thatšŸ˜­

1 Like

@KaramQ look at the pot calling the kettle black. Dont you buy up and resell parts ?

2 Likes

Stoped that a while ago, hahahah, i fricked myself over again

1 Like

But what I do is buy boards and sell the parts I donā€™t need

1 Like

:wink: :grin:

6 Likes

And this is why I need to think twice before posting anything

3 Likes

Its all good karam im just giving you a hard timeā€¦ :joy:

2 Likes

My bad @Halbj613, just typical me being an asshole

no its allright a while back i got roasted for some stupid threads i started

i ended up paying Ā£215 for them so $300 is actually equal to Ā£225 meaning i am making Ā£10

also sorry about the 20 mile figure that was from a different drive train that i bought therefore i changed it

sorry if anyone misunderstood me

also if anyone wants i have 50 samsung 30q batteries for sale and a vruzend battery kit all new(look on my other thread)