For the love of sk8tan! (5 inch pnuemetics with abec or kegel core)

Someone make 5 inch pnuemetics with abec or kegel core.

8 Likes

If the tyres exist, surely a 3d printed hub wouldn’t be too tricky?

1 Like

u meant sk8tan… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

If you’re in Vegas this weekend hit me up and take a spin. Rubber over Hard density foam 120mm (4.72")IMG_20180429_165326_110

18 Likes

I keep asking @psychotiller for a 5 shooter, I feel like annoying persistence might pay off?

7 Likes

Unfotunately in Europe :frowning: I find 6 inches too big and odd looking. 125mm would be amazing.

1 Like

Have you met @psychotiller :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Only 5 inch nummies I ever found were these

But they are too thin at 1 inch.

(actual lol)

2 Likes

Don’t dash my dreams here!

1 Like

Let’s get like three more people to tag him. Im not doing it. Im giving him a brake, at least until after Vegas. Lol

2 Likes

We all hope that haggyboard hub will fit 125x50 tire. If it does and when they will be in stock (mid November), then we need to find a tire. Or get a GB for these

Edit: they do fit. Just waiting for them to be in stock

5 Likes

Has anyone approached them?

1 Like

The Alibaba store? Somebody can and maybe we don’t need to order 500units hehehe :smirk:

What if @3DServisas & @Kug3lis could make their hub smaller that fits those tires?

Are you still making this for Kegel pulley

If you want for 5" collect people and it can happen :wink: I just don’t want to make some stuff and it would lay on shelf for like forever… Made 6" wheel hubs nobody even wants them… :slight_smile:

1 Like

. . .

:crossed_fingers::roll_eyes: … I did sent the inquiry a few days ago. Seems they handle big volumes (but you can always talk them to go low). I’m still waiting for response.

3 Likes

Have a different offset hub that eliminates the $35. Evolve kegal drive being tested IMG_20181008_155300436 https://youtu.be/AfE1XGExRrg

5 Likes

There is also inova 125mm tire

https://nordicx.com/en/Spare-parts/Wheels-Tires-Bearings/Skating/INNOVA-125mm-Coat-5x1.html

2 Likes