For the people who can't footbrake

I mean in the city i have like 2km of bike lanes and if i ride on the street a car will hit me for sure lol Also no one said anything to me yet, bycicles also ride there and no one minds

1 Like

is it weird that i skate in my work boots and foot brake with my boots heel lol… its sooooo easy in boots, i tried with my chucks and almost ate shit

3 Likes

lol me too! converse bottoms are horrible. Van’s works better

vans are great for me for like a week… plus vans and wrangles dont usually go together haha… ALSO my work boots have much better grip than my old vans did

Shit is slippery unless it’s nutty

2 Likes

Nothin replaces a good foot on the ground

Sounds like the space shuttle making wide carves to slow down LOL

1 Like

wow first time i succesfully foot braked! thank you @Deckoz those tips were spot on should sticky that post and rename it “foot braking for idiots”

lmao reminds me when i went skeet shooting the first time i couldnt hit anything until someone told me to keep both eyes open dumb ass haha.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

No problem dude. It’s almost easy once you do it a few times… But prepare the glue and fresh braking soles. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Shoe Goo is not as good as it used to be. I bought a tube a month ago to use on my old ass 1998 vans…lasted a week.

3 Likes

Nah no shoegoo for soles… Superglue all the way…

Shoe goo is for street skaters to fill holes in the cloth from kickfliping…and the sole back to the cloth. But for sole to sole… superglue is all I use… mainly for the reason you stated…I don’t want my brakes to fly off :joy::joy:

2 Likes