For those desperately waiting for an Enertion support's reply

I was tempted to buy FOCBOX, but once I read all horror stories on this forum I realized that Enertion controllers name was misspelled. It should be FUCKBOX. :imp: I just don’t get why people still placing orders with them. Maybe because they have a nice website (lipstick)?:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Because the unity is a solid device at a great price point. The company is just a cock salad of a mess and can’t seem to get supply and delivery down. Or honesty apparently. I wish everyone could have a unity on time that ordered one. It’s unbelievable the waits some people have had and are still having.

There biggest issue is there lack of response on tickets. This can sometimes take days. My unity has been broken for over a month, and the biggest reason I believe it’s not yet fixed is that they take on average 2 days to respond to a message of me. Now halfway, so I’m expecting a response in about 24 hours. Why the hell is Jason still traveling around the world when his company is going down in flames?

I do believe @CarlCollins is doing not much wrong. He has too much work for what he can handle. When he responds he is very helpful. The blame here is solely on Jason and the rest of the staff here.

2 Likes

Any news about refound? I have buy a raptor 2.1 the 30 may 2019. When i buy this eboard the seller reassured me that the material would be shipped in 4-6 weeks. now more than 7 months have passed and I have no news, I receive an answer, from enertion.

this table is for my girlfriend and now she hates me because I convinced her to buy it :smile: I will ask for a full refund and as soon as I receive it, I will buy a table from another brand, or I will build one by myself.

1 Like

I don’t know how you paid for it, but if you can do a chargeback, start the process immediately. Enertion is all but dead and you will not be getting that board.

So sorry, brother.

3 Likes

are you saying that enertion is failing? closing?

1 Like

This is exactly right.

tkx for reply to me Man.

this is really bad news for me. the problems with this skateboard were easy to solve. I am really disappointed.

did anyone really get refunded??.. :frowning:

1 Like

Actually, not the case. The biggest problem is the wheel urethane, because the excessive heat the hub motors produce cooks the urethane. If you sign up on the other forum, I’ll link you to the graveyard where guys are trying to solve the wheel problem.

But if you can get your money out, please do it. Don’t fall in love with flawed technologies and failing companies.

3 Likes

thanks friend. what other forum? I would gladly watch it. In my opinion they are looking in the wrong place. the concept of cooling is simply wrong. it is not by inserting a straw full of h2o that an object cools down. especially if held horizontal. or run the water or it serves no purpose. Remove the straw that is better. the engine takes longer to warm up but once it reaches the temperature it can no longer dissipate it. For 20 years I have designed systems that are much more complex than these, having problems is normal but getting lost behind bullshit doesn’t make sense. While I waited, however, I built a faster skateboard (more than raptor 2.0), with 36Amp / h battery, at 50 volts and that does not warm up like the raptor. It cost me a lot of free time, since it was just fun for me. Maybe soon I will post the photos if it can interest you.

Anyway, I contacted ACCC just yesterday and I’m waiting for their communication. Thanks again :wink:

2 Likes

Table?? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I’m assuming app translation issues. Board = Table? idk

1 Like

eboard ? :slight_smile: yes i mean this :wink:

1 Like

Yes, post photos on the other forum. See you!

1 Like

link? :slight_smile:

when I’m ready for sure. For now I can only say that it works very well. unfortunately, however, I’m waiting for a unit compatible with bldc mode. the focbox is not compatible and I don’t want to use it. also I measured the current and the focbox does a little what it wants and does not satisfy me.

give me a little more time. but… the link of the other forum? :slight_smile:

Esk8 . News

https://forum. It will probably get deleted

1 Like

wouldn’t want any GANG activity.

Then you might have information and freedom controlled in the gain of profit.

finish this night :wink: and it work… damn… now i need to find another things to do :rofl::rofl:

and Enertion definitively stole my money…

3 Likes