(FOUND)Boosted v1 Motors

Anyone got some boosted v1 motors willing to sell? I’ve found myself with a working v1 esc to play with…

IMG_20190127_094926

2 Likes

Normal motors will not work? I mean just different brand.

1 Like

The sensors have to be plugged in for the esc to work… so unless boosted rebrands motors and i can find them no, the esc is preset for a motor,30a per motor and 5 sensor pins

As far as I know they use an as5133 encoder. So if you find out which motor size and kV they use you could get it work by just buy this encoder and add it to the motor

3 Likes

Harder than you would think… nobody has information on that.

1 Like

I thought they were just a higher kv 5055

2 Likes

i know the v2 motors are 190kv but i have no clue what the v1 motors are.

Maybe @barajabali can tell you which motors they use.

3 Likes

If only there were a boosted service guy on this forum that was willing to TALK :rofl:

2 Likes

There no part out motors on eBay or so?

only v2 motors for 220$ a pair…

1 Like

Unfortunatly the best way to source them is to get them from salvage boards :frowning:

I didn’t measure the motors on my old v1

3 Likes

found a board for 250$ red light of death, im skilled enough to slowly charge up the battery so i might do it, really want to see what the fuss is about, gotta say though the remote feels nice

1 Like

Bruh just ask Boosted support. They will tell you anything

1 Like

At 165$ a motor? :rofl: i tried they didnt respond

It takes them a few days to respond

Ask them about the gold spot price on July 9th 2019, I’d like a preview.

5 Likes

Well I got a guy in San Diego selling 1 brand new one and one used one. He wants 100 for the new and 50 for the used

2 Likes

would he mind selling the whole drive train lol, the halls sensors are required for operation which is integrated into the motor covers…

The drivetrain and that stuff is all on his boosted that he rides everyday around campus, don’t believe he would be interested

1 Like