(FOUND)Boosted v1 Motors

The motors would be pretty much useless without the motor covers (the motor covers are even harder to find)

Good luck, you’ve asked for parts only obtainable by original boosted board owners with warranty, which is going to take a long time to find

1 Like

Boosted actually sells parts from what i’ve heard. and i found a v1 (damaged battery) for 250$ in nyc, still waiting on the guy to get back to me

boosted would probably service that board that i’m gonna buy.

I mean I do have a boosted myself, v1 and it’s hardly working, I can part it out, but I use it myself, and use it’s spare parts when my v2 starts acting up

The motors aren’t useless, as you could connect them to a VESC and find their kv.

1 Like

v1 and v2 use totally different parts, different remote, different motors, different esc

Yes but the drivetrain and wheels are useful

Battery cover, esc cover, deck, all of them are useful

i don’t have unlimited cash to blow :rofl: could just get one for testing though to help some other person out

Maybe the hall sensors are diffrent, haven’t run into that issue yet

1 Like

unfortunately the motors covers are not incompatible, boosted v1 uses metal covers with sensors in them while v2 has sensors integrated into the motor (hence the plastic cover)

and whats wrong with your v1

Sorry, I don’t know much about the differences

the only parts that can be swapped between the v1 and the v2 are

Battery Deck Esc Case Front Truck

But whats wrong with your v1?

It has over 1k miles on it, it doesn’t connect to the app no more, and it’s battery can’t get a mile without the remote screaming at me

hmmmm how much would you sell it for (if your willing to) seems the board needs a lot of fixing.

It’s a lost cause, keeping it for myself, probably going to make a diy, using the deck and enclosures

Why do you want the v1 so bad?

i like to mess with things and a bad board is a perfect way to start…

My bad, the motors the guy is selling is for the boosted stealth

… Welp that doesn’t help much