(FOUND)WTB Hummie Deck (US)

I don’t want to risk stuff and I don’t have insane amounts of money to burn

1 Like

You can get this router https://m.harborfreight.com/14-in-24-amp-trim-router-62659.html?utm_referrer=direct%2Fnot%20provided And these bits https://m.harborfreight.com/carbide-tip-straight-router-bit-set-3-pc-68869.html and you’ll be good to go and yes i personally use both of these exact tools from Harbor Freight and they’ll do exactly what you need!

3 Likes

Sell you mine for $200 + shipping Threaded inserts already installed.

I don’t know where in Brooklyn you are but I’m also in Brooklyn if you maybe want to borrow my router.

You could also do something other then a 13s8p

Then you could fit a unity in with no problem

13s5p or 6p

(Hopefully I dont sound like a dick)

My design is like this

7 oh these 8p groups on the bottom IMG_20190319_225434__01

And than 6 8p groups stacked on top making a simple pack IMG_20190319_225513__01

This way I have 1 cell group worth of extra space for the bms

1 Like

Don’t make your pack too rigid the board does have some Flex

4 Likes

Also the projected pack that I have in mind should be shorter than 26 cells side by side the winfly way

Total length of pack winfly way = 18mm x 26 cells wide = 468mm

Total length of my pack = 65mm x 7 cells long = 455mm

Dude… Don’t.

6 Likes

I’ll enclosure mount the pack, cause nothing is gonna hold up a 13s8p monstrosity :rofl:

You planning on drilling through the deck to mount your enclosure or threaded inserts?

1 Like

Threaded inserts

M5 6 on each side of enclosure

I honestly feel like putting in threaded inserts (that will hold that weight) is harder than taking a router to the spine and adding a layer of carbon fiber. Lol Hopefully you don’t have to wait till next batch.

3 Likes

M5 inserts should be able to hold the weight right?

A CF layer would be pretty expensive - Theres no real super cheap and good way to do it yourself

(Ive been messing around with it and its super addictive and fun if you have the time)

I think he is trying to save money on the deck part

1 Like

My budget is around 620$ for a 13s6p with hummie deck enclosure, cells are around 346$ from nkon

^ive also got a bsos welder coming

If they are installed correctly

1 Like

Lol :rofl: I ride hard

But what’s something in limited supply :thinking:

1 Like