Free Eskate Stickers

@Itsmedant Yes there are still some left. Just send me your adress :smile:

Great sticker @Sebike :joy: But I have a direct drive so my sticker would look more like that

DD

5 Likes

is that a direct drive? 1:1 or is that Gear Drive with a reduction?

3 Likes

RUpn8q41

12 Likes

This was a joke, I know this direct drive discussion since a long time :wink: I have a 1:5 so called direct drive :laughing: sorry @b264

Itā€™s okay, Iā€™m in the process of opening a company called Real :registered: that makes fake cheese.

Then I can sell Real Cheese and make tons of money. :smirk:

8 Likes

oh, didnā€™t that discussion called that a gear drive? anyway back to the topic. I canā€™t wait to get some stickers!

2 Likes

We should make a sticker for

Double Super Mega Continuous Unbroken Nonstop Unswerving Gearless Direct Undirect Gear Drive

2 Likes

Those are awsome! I want :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Mikenopolis @b264 you are right it is a gear drive no doubt, therefore I wrote ā€œso calledā€ because itā€™s sold as direct drive.

Sorry for disturbing your thread @Mich21050

2 Likes

hahaha!!! ahhh great

1 Like

I have these stickers on my board image

7 Likes

Ok, so I got a few updates. :smile:

1. Please check your pm. I still need a few names for shipping.
  2. I just spent about 2 hours making stickers and packing them up. IĀ“m dropping them of tomorrow so expect your stickers in about a week.
  3. Please be carefull when peeling back the protective film. :smile: So you doā€™t peel of the thin plastic laier :smile:
6 Likes

I still got some stickers so if you want any just shoot me a pm :smile:

1 Like

I would love some gear drive related ones if you have any

What machine do you use to make this?

2 Likes

I would be more than happy to print some if you can design them :smile: Maybe @Sebike

1 Like

What file format?

png or jpg. I donĀ“t mind :smile:

Maybe see if you can do something like thatā€¦

It would be awesome since topcloud spent a lot of time and money on this nice project. I was hoping to do this anyway but it would be a completely new thing to do

SnwldRPw

2 Likes

I can try but Iā€™m not 100% how it will look :smile:

1 Like