Freebies...in progress [OFFERS ONLY]

go ahead and put me on the list for that hawt motor pal

1 Like

you are first. shoot me your address in PM and the motor is now going your way.

2 Likes

Yes, Tacon bigfoot 245kv. Only problem is a broken c clip. The motor itself is fine.

Benjamin : you were second and I think I got two on my closet. If you want it, it’s yours otherwise it goes to @sunnyD and we’re good !

If that amazing closet has other tricks up it’s sleave consider me signed up

@okp no i dont want them or rahter i have no real need atm, so no but thanks.

1 Like

@sunnyD shoot me your address in PM and the second motor is going your way.

3 Likes

hell yeah!

1 Like

Thanks bro but I got one now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cedric, put me in the list for the remaining Tacon. Already sent PM.

Before I buy i would want to try asking ppl here first. I am looking for a hub motor trucks. I have a set of maytech 90mm x50mm hub motors and last night I noticed my truck got bent. I know Chinese sits sell them for around $25. Before I buy it i was wondering if anyone have one of these trucks laying around and don’t need it. I will gladly pay shipping and small fee for this. Screenshot_20180629-083503

This thread has gone from a “hey I got some extra crap laying around, anyone need it?” to “give me everything you have so I don’t have to buy it brand new”

Its still awesome to see the community helping everyone out but I feel like the point of the thread has been lost!

8 Likes

@Itsmedant I mentioned that a few months ago. If things aren’t “free” and “being offered” (as opposed to being wanted) in this thread it should be a flaggable post

Anyone is able to start a new thread for “Wanted cheap”

1 Like

Awesome, yea I’m still new on this forum and didn’t want to step on anyones toes…but this thread just became junk in my eyes and I stopped looking at it until just now. I’m all for asking anyone if they got stuff they could sell me but its just not what this thread was for and felt like standing on my soapbox to say it!

1 Like

Anyone have an extra keyway they can part with? I lost the one that came with an ollin 5065 Ill pay shipping

LoLz. I’m unsubscribing now, the original intent of this thread has died

2 Likes

I’m changing the thread title to add [OFFERS ONLY]

Should we have the same rule as the pictures only thread and flag the requests?

5 Likes

Pictures only sound good

Made a new thread. Let’s keep this one as FREEBIES OFFERS only

4 Likes

Nice problem solving bud.