Front mount vs Rear mount drive kit for speed and Stability

So I have a LandWheel and I was messing with the direction settings today going down some hills or just speed in general.

So generally to reduce speed wobbles while hill bombing or longboarding you keep your weight on your front foot and towards the front so i keep my feet placement towards the front and am just use to it because thats how i been riding longboards, it helps with maneuverability and stability when you have a bigger board.

On a landwheel the hub motors, batteries are all on the back truck. so the board is much heavier to the back this will be true for all DIY drive kits.

QUESTION: Does anyone ride with the motor and drive towards the front? so all the weight is on the front I seem to be able to go over uneven pavement better without getting speed wobbles. anyone have any thoughts?

So do you use the motor infront or in the rear? I’m using the landwheel with the motors on the back and I think that works best :slight_smile:

I find I get a lot less grip when using my drive in FWD config, I usually place my weight in the rear though. Also I find it harder to move the board with my feet when stationary as I usually move the tip not the rear.