FS new red ember 44 with fiberglass enclosure

I’m smiling now because I don’t understand what you don’t understand. Seems like it’s time to close out this conversation too.

1 Like

I’m actually laughing at how you’re doing this. You actually side stepped like an individual that wants to try to get into exposure but then you back up when you realize your mistake in doing it.

It’s okay. Great chat.

1 Like

Oh goody, I have approval. Please, don’t attempt that kind of silliness. It was over, stop it. Your need to extend these conversations is approaching dysfunction.

I haven’t backed up once yet in our discussions…haven’t needed to. But I accept and understand why you need to think that. I was hoping we could move past that though and end amicably.

1 Like

I agree that we all should end the nonsense. So let’s start over. Are you okay with being @ at when someone here needs info on battery? Or do you want me to send them over to the newer forum?

1 Like

Tag me here. No need to make them register just to get a question answered. I should see the tag here. If not, and it’s a question that really should be answered by the community (and any help I can offer), then send them over or tag me there.

2 Likes

We both know I can’t tag you there. But I’ll tell them to tag you. And I’ll tag you when it’s a battery question.

1 Like

Ummm….what are you talking about? Why can’t you tag me there? I’ve seen you posting there.

Wait, are you referring the new forum or the post?

I assumed when you said “there” that you were referring to the other forum. Why can’t you tag me there?

That is correct. But… I never posted there… I never went back after my final post. Who was posting???

Surely you must see that this statement doesn’t make sense. :slightly_smiling_face: Why can’t you tag me at the other forum?

1 Like

I’m banned for a 1000 years…

Ahhh….now things make sense. You made an assumption you should not have. I had no idea.

2 Likes

What did you assume that they meant by “banishment”?

When are you saying I saw your name and the word “banishment”?

1 Like

Bill Gordon response. Anyways it doesn’t matter much since now I’m getting the picture.

1 Like

If he said that I bleeped right over it or didn’t even read it.

2 Likes

An honest man. I like that.

1 Like

no photos given for sale listing