Fully working Maytech VESC 4.12 for sale

Hey guys! I have a Maytech VESC for sale that I repaired. While I was in there I trimmed the hall sensor port leads and rounded them to prevent problems. It is all working I am uploading a video on youtube right now with a motor detection and all that to prove that it works.I have very slow Internet connection so it is going to take a while… there will be a link once it is done. :slight_smile: It is the 4.12 HW and 2.18 FW with bootloader and all that good stuff. So as I said it all works as it should BUT I dont advise you to use FOC because it is just not made for it. FOC puts quite a bit of stress on the VESC which these Maytech VESCs dont like. In BLDC however they work perfectly fine. Many people had succes with them and created topics about it. On the other side a lot of people that are pushing the VESC to its limit have bought these Maytech VESCs and fried them. So as long as you dont use FOC and dont try to push the VESC to its limits you will be fine. The price is 65€. Worldwide shipping (Europe around 5€ and the rest of the World around 10€/USD)

If you have any questions or requests feel free to ask. :slight_smile:

Here is the video as promised. :slight_smile:

Your videos private mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh sh** :frowning: :smiley: sorry I am going to fix it right now :smiley: Thank you for letting me know. :slight_smile:

EDIT: it should work now :slight_smile:

Yup, it works now

I was wondering why there were no views :smiley:

Maytech vesc’s don’t come with bootloader. Did you flash it yourself?

Yes I flashed it. It has the bootloader now, with fw 2.18 but you can of course upload any firmware you want in the bldc tool now.

Is this still for sale?

I am sorry it is not anymore. :confused:

I have a different one PM me.