FVT 120 ESCs for sale

I have 2x fvt 120 escs for sale. Both little used. Both have 4mm bullet female on the motor side and I think they’re called mini deans towards the power side. I have the y link cable if someone took both. £36 each, postage included to the uk. Possibly Europe but best to check the cost first. I’ll upload a pic later.

Price drop, £33 each posted to the UK.

I might be interested in these if they are still available.

Do you happen to have a programming card to go with them as well?

I’ve got 4 escs in total and I have a USB programmer. I’m on holiday for this week so can’t really do much but if you’re still interested drop me a pm or reply next sun. Cheers.

do you still have these

Hi, Totally forgot about these! I do still have a couple but no programer. One of them needs programming to work properly as I mucked it up. I’ve got loads of other bits and bobs.

Hi, would you do the one that doesn’t need programming for £30? I’ll have it if so… :slight_smile:

I’d do it for £32 inc postage to the uk. That’s just a regular postage service with no tracking. It could be signed for service for a few quid more. I’d do them both for £45 quid posted. Cheers Ben

Hmmm, maybe I’ll just save up for a VESC… :confused:

Hey, I would like to buy the 2 speed controllers if they are still for sale. I am in bristol U.K. I can send you £45 over PayPal.

Let me know.

Pm sent! 10 Char

Sold sold sold.