Garage sale (EU) new items for sale!

Dont steal my customers bitch :yum:

4 Likes

Hehe lol :stuck_out_tongue: Your remote is already sold

Hey guys, Calm down. Does @hoeksame1 still has the remote available? Because it is easier to ship within the Netherlands. If his is already sold I also could take the one from @pjotr47 for €30? And one last question: the enertion remote and reciever are able to be used with a Hobbyking X beast car esc? Because that is the esc I have. Thanks

Haha we are only joking we know each other.

Mine is fully new in package. So the lowest I can do is 40 euro.

I think that is possible to use if you bind and do calibration again. I have also 2* vesc for sale

1 Like

Thanks for reply. €40 is a bit too much for me considering my total build costed €280. I already have the Hobbyking gt2b that works fine but is quite bulky. But I will stick with that for now.

2 Likes

Do you talk Dutch? Otherwise I can add you in a WhatsApp group with guys from the Netherlands and Belgium. If so. Send my your number in pm

bumppp it up

1 Like

Mbs wheels to France how much f or shipping?

1 Like

would be 19.5 for shipping

many things still available ! :slight_smile:

Hay ruedas disponibles??

@hoeksame1 not cool dude! Hasn’t replied in over a month and didn’t ship anything even after having been paid.

2 Likes

Is the flipsky vesc available?

I got a refund from him after similar handling, was surprised to get a refund since I F&F’d. Maybe reeling in a big dupe

Something about the package returned for wrong address (perfect address used 100s of times). Asked for refund as shady :100:

The eBay email is a joke name and if you email the owner of the address you get an email from someone else

Not cool whoever you are

3 Likes

heb je die groene nog?

Motor mount still available?

I have it but I’m not actually using it right now and I could pass it on, in the UK though.

Edit: I have the fixed ones, not the APS one. they’re thick as fuck.

Do you still have all terrain wheels?