Garage sale europe[sold]

I have a bunch of things i am not gonna use on my inmediate builds so i want the cash to spend on booze and dope. Located in the sunny spain. Europe.

sold

sold

sold

sold

fvt 120 amps dual esc 12s new, just tested. 50 euros Do not buy those two esc if you don’t know how to configure them.

zippy 8s 8000 mah 30c (two bricks of 4s) they are in series with a 10s balance pcb If you don’t have a 10s charger you need to undo the pack and balance them on your own. Good shape, half life still ahead. Fireproof bag included. I also have around a very fine 8s bms 150 amps not for sale…but if you need it i send at cost. sold And last but not least Underwear used 24/7 for 15 years, never washed. Smell guaranteed at 30m. 50.000 euros

I will consider to pay myself the shippings or part of it (eu only) if you take many things. The prices are more than fair therefore i will not accept offers. They go as they are.

7 Likes

if shipping is included i gladly take this should read “kv”?:slight_smile:

I’ll take those

I want this motor :slight_smile:

• if possible those 2 also:

I will send you a message

I’ll gladly take those. How much with shipping?

edit: I’ll DM you What’s left?

I will take this, can we negotiate on pricing?

1 Like

absolutely not. They are my sure score lucky boxers. Girls faint as i pass by when i wear them. I guess i am simply irresistible…

motors gone. diyeboard esc gone, lipos gone.

I can’t edit the first post no matter what. Seems the host has serious problems. only these two are left 50 euros each I have a few more parts i might be selling in the next few days.

1 Like

Do they faint at 30m as advertised, or closer?

1 Like

They notice the pure male smell at 30m … gag%20(1) and around 10m away they just faint. They are not to blame, i am so damn sexy…

IMG_9286

1 Like

Aps esc gone Only the sleeping lion left. IMG_20180910_142759 New, just tested for 50 euros Buy now and you will get for free a bonus gift nearly%20brand%20new nearly brand new, used only 3 times. Actually 2 and a half (certain husband came back home earlier than expected).

1 Like

Everything is gone. Please @moderators1 close the thread

1 Like