Gauging interest | Plug and play Custom boards according to battery size

(I’m posting this to see if there’s actually any interest in this and if it’s worthwhile starting up)

So, I’m thinking of starting a esk8 building service very similar to @psychotiller . BUT, instead, the customer provides me with measurements of the battery they provide, and i build the board accordingly. As I’m based in Australia, It’d make shipping around the world a whooooole lot easier. The board would come with everything pre installed according to the customers needs, and would only require the battery to be plugged in at their end.

You’ve probably seen my black board on here already but i’ll post a photo of it anyway. (It’s quite large as it needed to hold 2x5S 8000mah batteries lol) 20180816_104528 20180816_105321 20180816_105212 ps @psychotiller this isn’t to undercut you (not like i ever would) but it’s more bc i really enjoy building electric skateboards

So yeah what does everyone think?

1 Like

Dunno if somebody would buy a lipo battery board :man_shrugging: But wish you the best of luck

@Grozniy that’s not the idea, the idea is that you tell me what battery you have (whether it be liion or lipo) and i design accordingly with the customer. That board was just a reference for quality

1 Like

Ok, understood :wink:

1 Like

I can definitely see the potential here. Batteries are the biggest problem with shipping custom boards internationally

1 Like

I definitely see a market for this. Best of luck!

1 Like