Gear drive for SRB 14" 3-LINK ESK8 TRUCK

I’m pretty new to building a skateboard myself and I’m wondering if any of you guys know of a gear drive that will fit the SRB 14" 3-LINK ESK8 TRUCK.

3 Likes

you should be able to use gears, yeah. Does it need to be a “box”?

I’ll design a 3d printed cover for some gears I guess but sealing it well easily would be a different deal.

2 Likes

Spur gear approach - ESK8 Builds - Electric Skateboard Builders Forum | Learn How to Build your own E-board

1 Like

Yes I would prefer if it was a closed system. I have Ben thinking about etoxx ore 3D servisas but I’m not sure if it can fit under the board

1 Like

I am running the Boardnamics 270 hanger and adjustable at low angle in the rear and the SRB NKP in the front and it is a nice ride. With the new AT gear drive that would be an amazing setup I’m sure.

1 Like

Moe’s boards are designed for inrunners and an open geardrive. If you want a closed system look into different trucks. Kaly.nyc / Trampa / Moondrive / eks8.ru / 3Dservicas / etoxx / Lacroix falcon / etc …

Thats actually only part true, his boards yes but the trucks can do both belts and gears look here:

2 Likes

That’s new to me. Nice to see

1 Like

So for a not so technical guy like me :slight_smile: does that mean I can fit the FatBoy Mini Eco AT Gear Drive V2 from 3D servisas on it?

Im sorry I do not know but ask them here;

2 Likes