General Carvon Thread - V3 - V4 SD - V4 XL and future products

No wheel bite for me.

5 Likes

V4sd orig is 110kv, V4sd xl is 85kv

V4sd orig is 10 inches axle end to end, v4sd xl is 11 inches

V4sd orig axle is 12>10>8, v4sd xl is 12>10

2 Likes

The flip side of this is there’s less room for the motor, so it’s trade-offs. Amazing news about SD XL. Keep pushing him! Get us some news on the mini drives?

v4sd shaking out like v2/v2.5. Hmmm… Have you seen any prototypes of XL?

@DilatedPupils how sweet does that feel to ride?

January 2018 ETA on V4 XL

I think I should change the name of this thread

3 Likes

where did you get that hardware from?! what’s it called? no screw driver needed!

Would it be possible to upgrade my V4sd order to the XL version? I’d gladly take the extra torque over the extra top speed, which I probably won’t use. I was going to run 10s/97mm on the speed drives, to keep the top speed down to ONLY 35mph or so. Lol That’s plenty for me.

1 Like

pssssh what wheelbite? hahaha

2 Likes

Has Jerry mentioned anything to you about those urethane sleeves that were suppose to come with the V3’s?

Moment please at the store lol

I haven’t yet. i just got it yesterday, It’s still a build in progress . i ended up using my 30Qs and FOCBOXes on a different build. Coz this damn thing took 3 months to get to me.

that came with the Gbomb brackets. you can also purchase them separately. http://www.gbomblongboards.com/infinity-bolts.html

was wondering about this as well. i was actually expecting it to be on there when i got them yesterday.

2 Likes

wtf… that’s fast. Can you ask about upgrading for people with orders in? I don’t need 40mph as much as I need brakes.

What is the reason for the freeboard bindings?

I think we should consolidate into the carvon direct drive tuners thread.

That was actually from my other build. I just got them yesterday, I was just so excited to mount it to a board. I still haven’t really decided what deck I’m gonna use. But it’s definitely gonna be on gbomb brackets.

Red?

5 Likes

Is that an Exo

Yes. Jerry decided to use a landyact deck and also include shred lights. Even more bang for the buck

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbBKrzpl3ld

1 Like

But will cost way more $$ in the end Like 1100 $