Ghost build 245kv tacon, 12s2p pack, tb esc

and u think 12s is too much?

I can’t say for sure, haven’t seen it done, maybe someone else can share their experience with it :slight_smile:

My guess is that it’ll blow the ESC and/or motor after extended periods of high speed, and will lack in torque. You always want to design your setup so the top speed is a comfortable speed for you. So unless you want 40mph+ to be your speed, I’d recommend 6-8s battery.

alright bye bye 12s:cry:

I’m a fan of higher voltages, so the other option is to get a different motor, maybe 170-200kv.

well id need a 149kv or 190 and need the build done by next week

Sure if you want to go SK3. But other merchants have options as well. Chaka has 170kv and 200kv motors. TB has 230kv. Enertion has 190kv.

bit of a wait tho

hb dropping down to 10s?

That’s geared for 31mph which could work. Depends how much you want to gamble trying. I have no experience with @oriol360 ESC and don’t know what it can take.

so many choices thanks tho

250kv FTW! Lol JK, I prefer 250 for the higher top speeds, if i need more torque i just add another motor :sweat_smile: I think all your parts will work just fine but you will have a crazy fast board so your throttle controller with the gt2b will have to be very refined in such a huge range of speed. One reason I use my remote is I can switch the thumb control between 100% throttle or 50% throttle at full range. So for a 12S build that can go 40mph it helps when you cut the remote to 50% and now you can accelerate and the board will cap out around 20mph.

how many drops on your remote?

0 drops on remote. it’s the same 2.4ghz so it’s super reliable!

is ur 12s bec esc in stock yet? and also is ur pack in stock?

Yes to Both!

how long to ship to cali?

I ship within a few days of order placement. Since it’s a battery it needs to go through ground. I think it take about 5 days to get delivered.

alright do u think its possible to add just the led but no switch

Yeah no problem. I’ll PM you