Give me my money back @enertion

quero que devolva meu dinheiro tambem, @SeeTheBridges

Enertion website have changed the wheels shipping date once againā€¦now its decemberā€¦let me guessā€¦they want the best formula possible so they started over againā€¦going on december i reckon that, and this is ONLY a guess, they will push forward another month cause they still not sure about that formulaā€¦on 2025 they will still be chasing the pink dragon and pushing even further for new formula that includes admantium (same stuff that goes into wolverineā€™s bones) but its still not quite thereā€¦so they will speak with thanos and find the 5 infinity stones to come up with the ultimate formula for wheels but i reckon if we wait until then we could wait until we travel to the underworld and come up with the undying everlasting wheelsā€¦ This sound promising but i may be dead by thenā€¦thanks enertionā€¦

4 Likes

source

1 Like

Aw man Iā€™m just sad, F.

1 Like

Unfortunately the system wonā€™t let me send you a personal message @barajabali

So whats the current state with enertion? Are they bankrupt? There site is still online and I can order the Raptor and Unity. ā€¦but will never get them?!? I have a Raptor 2.1 and love it. Bad range but great Power with a stealthy look. The only thing is I need new wheels and I have no idea where to get them. Will they ever be produced again? Should I wait for some wheels to be produced or try to sell the Raptor? What would you do? Thanks.

1 Like

Enertion is pretty much dead. I wouldnā€™t buy from them.

4 Likes

Get a different drivetrain and slap it on there.

Upgrade battery to 21700 maybe.

Yeah Jason is not currently shipping our orders. @onloop

Hey Carl can you help me out? I ordered parts from enertion on 10th August 2019 but they never came. Nowadays saw they closed the company and I am short 923$. To who I need to write in Enertiin to vet my money back. Thanx

2 Likes

Whoa dude. Youā€™re way out of the loop. Iā€™ll break it down for you.

Enertion (Jason Potter or @onloop here on the forum) took a bunch of our money with no means to deliver. Basically theft.

They didnā€™t deliver what we ordered.

Then he traveled around the world with that money he stole promoting Enertion. Which was just another fail of his.

That didnā€™t work because heā€™s a serious goofball.

Then Enertion went out of business.

Heā€™ll tell you to contact Chiefly. The liquidation service. But that wonā€™t help because heā€™s selling the products that he owes us illegally under a different name to pocket the cash.

The owners of this forum support his scamming. So they wonā€™t help.

So in short. Youā€™re fucked dude. Do a chargeback with your credit card company. Hopefully you can recover it through them.

9 Likes

bump 10potters. We need updates.

1 Like

Bump! Until @GamerGirl sorts this out!

2 Likes

To the top

yeah booooiiii

2 Likes

To the top

2 Likes

Dude, where is your bump

1 Like

Looks like I am also in the same boat like you guys, I am also waiting for my last paycheck to delivered and itā€™s been more than 2 years now. :frowning:

7 Likes

:frowning_face:

3 Likes

Sorry Carl, we all pray Jaypo gets whatā€™s coming to him in the next life, hopefully re-incarnated as a mosquito or something equally small and insignificant.

5 Likes