Give me my money back @enertion

Thanks man

2 Likes

@onloop (Jason Potter) can you pay Carl the money heā€™s owed for labor worked for your company?

You seemingly have restarted Enertion under the Massive Stator name, perhaps paying back those that lost money via Enertion is a good place to start in making reparations.

Youā€™ve been giving out thousands of dollars in gear in your ESK8-BRO ambassador program, why werenā€™t the people that were left out in the cold handled first?

6 Likes

Thanks for the support but I donā€™t think he is in the mood of doing it. He is not responding back to any of my messages and emails

3 Likes

your fault for trusting this community. Should have asked for money upfront that is always safer for you.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been asking him for 2 years before saying anything here on the forum.

1 Like

but did you use the magic word?

1 Like

Hi !

I was interested in the new Tenka controller and found this thread.

Iā€™m a bit confused: is this a product from Jason Potter @onloop ???

If thatā€™s so, and all this thread is true, how is it possible that the community allows him to keep posting/promoting/selling his products ? (And also being an esk8 broā€¦)

And if this is not true, why admins donā€™t close this thread ?

Thanks

4 Likes

Oh nah nah nah nah

Everything is chill bro

Nobody even cares it will be taken care of for sure tho no question

Haha ok I understand, life is not fairā€¦

Well, as I canā€™t do much for people that has been robbed, I guess all I can do is refrain from buying the tenka and hope for everyone to do the same.

My plan B is Maytech superfoc, Iā€™ll post a review once Iā€™m more advanced

Thanks for the feedback

Facebook does not ask questions until something does not work for them.

I like to get VESCs from the VESC shop on the corner.

Naah! What is the magic word?

1 Like

Does it go with pardon my french ? :grin:

1 Like

if there was no one listening it would not matterā€¦

Abracadabra.

Still no one is listening :frowning:

3 Likes

Nope. Been a while.

2024 and still didnā€™t get my last paycheck paid! No oneā€™s answering as well :frowning: