GolfBoard China Clone Troubleshoot

image image image Can anyone please help with this troubleshoot? Trying to figure out why one of the motors isn’t working. They shipped the board and battery separate. I just hooked up positive to positive and negative to neg. Back left motor doesn’t run. It did kick on for 1/2 second once. never again. There two are computers running to each 500w wheel hub motor. The non working one has fewer wires running to it. Not sure if this is how its supposed to be. Perhaps some pictures of wiring from another unit may help.

Trying to post pics now, please wait to respond until posted

Thank you llol

It may only work on golf courses. Have you tried setting a bag of nice clubs next to it?

6 Likes

LOL. Seriously, any help I can get here folks?

Not a high chance of anyone here being able to provide support. Reason, unknown and boxed up escs and shrink wrapped li-ion pack with a bms and a bunch of wires of which we have no idea where it is connected, etc.

My advise. Put it back together, send it back/warranty case.

PS. Those foto’s don’t help.

check every connection to see if anything’s loose, if it is tighten it up and restart it. You could also see if there is any sort of indicator light with any sort of blink code and google it or contact the vendor to see what it means and get their advice.

Without knowing anything about their proprietary stuff we can’t really assist beyond that, ninja’d by @telnoi on that

1 Like

The battery gives off perfect voltage. this wiring looks very similar to other Chinese skateboards. I’ll get it working. just not with your help

I mean it looks like an ebike esc…

Might want to scrap that and buy a cheap hub esc, and go from there

ᴵ ᵐᵃʸ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ˢᵃˡᵉ ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ˡᶦᵏᵉ :⁾

Yes, brutal honesty is hardly ever appreciated. Good luck though.

I’m sure you’ll get it to work, my guess is with replacement parts if you come across those. If you are lucky you won’t have to replace an esc with locked bootloaders/firmware etc.

Diagnosing will be on you, as two people have told you. From the images you have shown we have no idea what leads where. No pcb markings, etc. If you start pulling it apart at that level your warranty is void.

They look to me like kelly clone controllers. You would be best served jumping on the ebike forum to get the help you need. Its really hard to assess what the issue is when the equipment is so far removed from anything used here. Sorry we couldn’t have been more helpful.

1 Like

Well, one controller has 8 wires running to it and the other has 5. See first pic.

dude I dont meant to be disencouraging but this means absolutely nothing. no one here can help you, as we dont know that hardware, just like you. Take darenos advice and swing over to the ebike forums.

Dear friend couid you tell me which a technicals informations about the dual motor this equipment? Is is possible know whiche supplier? The battery is 35v 30 AH or 48v, is ok?