Good but cheap esc

with 10s batteries and 80 amp motor?

do you think it will work even with 80 amp motor

hey can 10s battery work on those?

yah, but make sure you get the right version! There are belt and hub versions and different battery versions.

Does the ebay mono esc have a 20km/h speed limit?

it has some erpm limit for the motor, so it depends on what gearing you have. IĀ“ll test the belt 10s esc soon with a sk3 245kv.

1 Like

Show us the way we 300 Buck budget Minions will follow Go forth We wish you safe travel.

Wait wont 245kv trip the Erpm limit why not 125kv with high gearing??

this esc doesnĀ“t work like the vesc with limits. Diyeboard uses 270kv motors with these escs.

And please link the Diyeboard I wanna see what there made of.

donĀ“t be so lazy! http://www.diyeboard.com/v11-single-belt-motor-sine-wave-foc-esc-speed-controller-p-523.html

1 Like

If anyone is looking for a good and cheap ESC I bin selling my TB 120 amps car ESC that cost Me 140$ selling for 40$ , got 2 pairs

Hey do you happen to still have the ESC? Im looking to get one.

Iā€™ve been looking at the same ebay controller too for the past week. But since itā€™s not programmable like those VESC controller, it looks like you need to short some connectors to match the voltage on the battery pack (36V, 24V, etc). But thereā€™s no diagram/pic on how to do that.

Anyone has info on which pins/connectors on the board need to be shorted? Thanks.

The info was on the ebay page.

If you are located within EU and want this ESC (incl. remote) I sell them on my website. You will get fast shipping, warranty and great customer service/help :slight_smile: https://pwrboards.com/collections/electronics/products/pwr-controller

The info was there, yes. But no picture. It only says something like ā€œ6S/7S donā€™t connect 36Vļ¼š6S/7S donā€™t connect is 36Vā€ or ā€œ10S 36Vļ¼šdisconnect those 2 dots on position 2 on the picture, disconnect those 2 dots on position 3 on the pictureā€. But no diagram/picture showing which ā€œdotā€ or what not to connect.

You have to click on the small pictures under the main picture at the top of the ebay listing.

I did, on a few listings actually. Not there. Thereā€™s one I found while google searching, but itā€™s a different controller (blue pcb instead of green).

I thought you were talking about the escs at the top of this page. What esc do you have?

I did, but I guess I wasnā€™t very clear. My mistake. The seller only shows the diagram for a single motor one capacitor (not for dual motor, two capacitors). This is the only one that I could find from that ebay page. I think the dual motor one supports 10s (maybe?)

s-l400 (1)