Grecoman PSA (Please Delete; done already)

lol thanks bro

i really hope youre serious

2 Likes

@bimmer … TBH, we all know that if you hook up @GrecoMan , he will be an excellent advocate for you.

2 Likes

HELL YEAH POWER OF THE COMMUNITY

@bimmer I really hope you’re serious about the t-shirt.

3 Likes

very very true

1 Like

Listen i haven’t tuned down a refun request yet… so I guess you’ll be a demonstartion of my honesty.] That being said anyone make t-shirts? Because right of now I only have Luke air day t-shirts. lol

4 Likes

In all honesty, I think we should remove (Please Delete; done already) from the title. This is too good to pass up. :joy: @bimmer @GrecoMan

3 Likes

You can bring a blank t-shirt to a sewing shop and they can sew the words to the shoulders

I used to make t-shirts for a living and now I’m in the IT department of the company that does :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

BTW. just gonna put this out there i hate all of you! And anyone who ordered parts parts or an ESC and is mad… wel this is how I roll I make minimum profits for the greater good and if @GrecoMan does not properly advertise them I will shun him.

3 Likes

oh dont even worrry about good advertising :grin:

1 Like

@GrecoMan You, sir, owe me a beer for making this groupbuy work.

2 Likes

I have a t-shirt that says delta in the streets and united in the streets… but that was 70$. Considering he is getting about 200$ retail I am not all about the t-shirt.

1 Like

Awww man… and here I was all hyped up for that new t-shirt of his… Just get a cheap t-shirt and write on it with a marker or something.

3 Likes

“groupbuy” 10char

3 Likes

Problem?

1 Like

Yo @treenutter Drop the beans who was flagging @Deckoz posts etc?

This all makes me happy.

3 Likes

Just to clarify he is getting the Boxes if he want’s the original or with the enertion insprired cover is his choice, I will look into the t-shirt but If I make it happen and there are no pictures I suggest we ban him for life.

1 Like

PICS OR IT DIDN’T HAPPEN

You want to start another ‘groupbuy’ and lose another set of b boxes? I’ll be happy to take them off your hands. Any more regulars on my side? I need 5 of you. :smiley:

2 Likes

holy crap @bimmer was all this just to say how much savings you have, like @RedEagle said you better Write Bimmers bitch on it, don’t worry it not cheating.

1 Like