Green Hornet Build | 149kv SK3s | Ollin VESCs | Enertion Drive train | LHB WitchbladeAT deck | custom paint

Love to see a new deck design from you LHB! :slight_smile: And the build is awesome! Another truly unique piece!

I do wonder about one thing… the performance. I do not see any red?! (have you hidden the red parts stealth style?!)

@longhairedboy

This is awesome!

About how many mm are you cutting off of the truck for the Enertion wheel pulley.

7mm, width of a bearing.

1 Like

This board won’t be so fast because of all the green and yellow. I tried to convey that to the customer, and even explained that you really don’t even need batteries or motors if you can get it red enough because it will basically be constantly moving on its own. I have a particular shade of Minwax stain I mix called Superpositional Red that essentially puts you in every mathmatically conceivable location at once so that you’re basically everywhere and then somewhere you need to be, sort of like Infinite Improbability drive, except more quantum and easily applied with a brush. But that seemed to present a different set of issues for them, so here we are.

6 Likes

Yeah, thanks.

hahaha… rofl! :smile:

customers huh… what can you do?! I’d like to get some of that minwax stainmix though. :slight_smile:

Definitely one of the best builders on the forum @longhairedboy. This is the best build you’ve done so far I reckon.

1 Like

@longhairedboy whaddya mean by that? curious because these wheels look like they’re a better option than the ones I have already because i could use an enertion pulley… but those little round things just below the dremel look like you’ve chopped something!?

Enertion pulley has its own bearing so you have to cut about 7mm off the caliber trucks in order to get the axle nut on.

1 Like

gotcha. and everyone does that whenever they use caliber trucks with enertion pulleys?

Yep, though Enertion trucks have longer axles (or maybe a single longer axle not sure) to accommodate the pulley.

ok gotcha.

are the other pulley makers the same? or enertion the only one with bearings?

Enertion is the only one. Diy’s has bolts that go through the wheels spokes.

@longhairedboy would you mind sharing the vesc settings for this build? what size diameter are those all terraing wheels? been riding my esk8 (the cosmic dust) for about 3 weeks now im in love with it, when i first got my vesc i went with the preloaded recommended settings i would like to adjust all the parameters to where the board is super reliable and still perform but i would like to understand why im changing those parameters not just change it cuz others did too and the amount of info to take is overwhelming basically my builds is 4 x 3s 8000mah 30c, vesc, 83mm wheels, 16/36 gearing/ 6374 149kv sk3

Actually evolve offers a 32T HTD5m pulley from their GT line that works the same way. However, more of the truck needs to be removed for it to work.

I was talking specifically about diy vendors, but yeah, evolve has them as well.

thx guys

10 chars

I see this 10 chars, 20 character written in a lot of threads. What does it mean?

1 Like

If you have less than 10 characters it will not allow you to post. It is just so the number of characters goes above 10.

what about 20 characthers> ?