"Grippiest" Wheels

I’ll umderstand if I get bashed for this lol but why are sharkwheels not talked about? I mean I know they probably are good for higher speeds but they seem they would move some water when rolling.

1 Like

They don’t really have a center hub for us to attach pulleys to.

1 Like

That would probably be a good reason lol. I mean any wheel can have power as long as youre willing to hole it up lol

Yeah good luck ever getting your pulley true. I would think drilling through the wheel would pretty much guarantee a wobbly pulley. Hell just getting the bolt on style through abec hubs 100% true can be a headache.

1 Like

Wholesale-High-Quality-Ecorider-Off-Road-Four-Wheels-Electric-Skateboard-with-Bluetooth_2
I just wish someone would take advantage of the size of the off road wheel and put a giant hub motor in it street or off road. It would solve a lot of the power problems of not having a powerful enough motor.

BTW (cagaumas Orange) are my favorites for esk8 grip wheels or (Gummies by Trampa)

The reason why where are no pneumie hubs are tube valve…

EDIT: Yes you can reuse those small ones and just make a wheel rim but when you will not have enough power :slight_smile:

The grippiest urethane wheels have to be ollin board companies popcoa wheels

Boa does something like that for 50$ extra. Maybe we could somehow do that with cheap tools.

I placed the order directly on Orangatang website and they were delivered to a friend in Georgia, she will be here tomorrow. Can’t wait!

The real question is:

Are you more excited to see the wheels or your friend?

If I get lucky I’ll might get them chance to grab the wheels ( . Y . )

2 Likes

How are the blues?

P.S. And were you able to grab the wheels as well ( . Y . )

I was able to grab’em

2 Likes

There is a light blue caguama that is limited edition that is rated for more grip then the Orange. I have been trying to buy these they are impossible to get a hold of. The company says if people like them they will start making them. attach_pic