Griptape Inspiration | Pictures thread

Clear grip over some sliced up stickers…I think it came out pretty gnarly looking.

2 Likes

6 Likes

The Darth Maul

24 Likes

sick! 10 char

Just a preliminary feel of how the red would pop, based on EBoosted s Darth Maul. Might call this The Vulcan

8 Likes

5 Likes

9 Likes

I used foam for surf boards etc. trying to minimize vibrations every chance I can! imageimage

3 Likes

My sis and i did this. Called it the kamikaze. NOT used to glorify WW2 Japan or offend anybody affected by what they did. I think as a grip job it’s quite striking… 20180708_134207 20180708_134228

4 Likes

Here’s my generic hexagon pattern I did the other day. I love being able to see the marbling on the deck, Still need to replace the enclosure.

IMG_20180704_161040

2 Likes

Gives the foam enought grip? How is it compaired to griptape?

1 Like

Is that a Zenit? beautiful board!! Always wanted to take one for a rip.

1 Like

Yah, the original Marble 38. I love the flared wheel wells!

20180425_173242

20180425_173822

20180425_173403

4 Likes

2 Likes

been really thinking of doing this lately exactly like you did. What do you think of it and how much does it help the vibrations? Do you lose traction at all or not noticeable? I have the Landyacht/hammer foam grip-tape on my esk8 now but feel I need a little more thickness on the padding. A friend has the Loaded “pushin cushin” but that seems to be only an 1/8 think like my foam grip… interested to hear your input and welcome any advice. Where did you get that piece of foam from as well. Is it just EVA foam like from a surfboard stomp/traction pad or what? I have been trying to find the foam padding/grip that comes on my wakeskate but have searched hi and low with no luck yet cause I think that stuff would be perfect!!! Thanks in advance.

Honestly it is definitely grippy. When i hit some very coarse roads and the vibration is really heavy i tend to check and see if my feet are moving around but they stay put!! It definitely adds a bit of cushion as well which is nice :ok_hand:t3:

Mauna Supercruizer Bi-Motore

1 Like

imageimageimage

Still have them lol

2 Likes