Group Buy Bestech BMS?

You would be better off just doing a 10s with a combination of five 2s or two 5s packs

42v chargers are more common and it is easier to sell a 10s bms than a 9s

10s is pretty much the sweet spot goto voltage for street boards

12s for mountain boards

Five of these batteries would really rock the house! http://www.smc-racing.net/index.php?route=product/product&path=67_152&product_id=475

I am sure those will rock! But it kinda exceeds my budget. I built my board about 800, so I will probably spend about 100 to upgrade it at this time? I am certain that i will gradually upgrade it to a beast lol.

These are a more budget minded and still perform very well with minimum voltage sag. Good for medium range 12 miles Iā€™ve been using them on my boards for over a year and there holding up very well.

Nice~. I will definetely buy these for future upgrades~

Iā€™m in NYC and interested in getting one with you, which did you settle on?

Good thing I am in NYC too. You can email me your preferred configuration to my personal email [email protected]. I will talk to the sales representative. Also, I will ask him if I can make some Chinese domestic bank transfer which should allow us to save that Paypal fee.

Are you getting 10s or 9s?

Iā€™ve send you a PM with my info, let me know the shipping cost :slight_smile:

I am going to ask them if I am able to purchase two different BMS in one order.

Iā€™m more interested in 9s than 10s Iā€™ll get a 10s either way just right now need 9s

I mean either one~ You can just send me your preferred config and I will order it for ya~

Ok coming up @flywithgriff wanna get in on this?

Iā€™m tired of wrestling large bms into my setup. Iā€™m going to try out a charge only setup and let the vesc handle cut off. This has worked for me many times before I started using a bms.

Interested in the 10s

You can PM me if you want to join us.

Why dont you just buy this

I wouldnt trust a 12 dollar bms to protect my 200 dollar plus batteries or vesc :grin: Also no e switch with that Banggood one!

you can easily check if it works well and also there are many maybe even better than this one that isnā€™t bestech and probably cheaper, do you care to explain whats an e switch?

E-switch is like a anti spark switch built into the BMS

antispark is simple to install so nothing special for me