GROUP BUY Photon Remote

But this is just rough estimated, i have no clue how much tax or toll you will really pay. its often verx different for Products, but hardly ever more than 20%tax and 5%toll in my experience

Your calculation is close to the final price I’m aiming for (under 200, preferably around 160). I’ll look into customs tomorrow. I’m also in contact with wajdi to arrange a special discount for the groupbuy since this is the first batch. I will update the moment I have news. Cheers.

1 Like

So far we have 3 people. We need 7 more.

@Acidfie @banjaxxed @Yecrtz

You now don’t need to sign in to fill in the form. Mind filling it in?

Hey I know in your title it says EU are you limiting the people in the group buy to EU. (I’m located in the USA)

No, I’m not.

Sorry I completely missed that, how much do you expect postage to be to the US?

Around 20 bucks.

I’ve recently talked to customs about tax & import fees. The final price for one remote will be €144 excluding shipping. First post has been updated.

Can you run the prices with an extra receiver?

All current info is in the first post.

1 Like

This is still up and running for the people who missed it.

I’m not interested anymore. Working on some other stuff and the carvon drive will probably not be here anytime soon so don’t need it.

Me either, I’m concerned about some of the problems reported.

Just a heads up about what happened to me earlier today regarding my Photon order.

Ordered, as back order mid March, and waited patiently, as you do…

Received very little in form of updates/progress during this time, but hey ho put that down to ‘small business syndrome’ or the like.

Finally got an email ten days ago saying it had been shipped. Tracking number was invalid though so requested further info. Silence. Requested explanation, silence.

Figured the only way to get attention would be via a PayPal Case Opened. I stressed in the text that I still wanted the remote but was unhappy with lack of info. Kept it simple with no inflammatory language.

6 minutes later I get a full refund, but no explanation, no apology, no nothing. Weird.

Don’t know what’s going on, but at least I have the money back (which I didn’t want, I wanted the remote).

All this for info only. Make your own minds up ! :thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

NOTICE

This group buy has been closed until further notice due to lack of interest.

Hmm almost got one too glad I read this! What remote did you end up going with? And does it still have a cruise control ?

I believe they have been shipping to people over the last year, and there’s a new info screen (top mount) from same vendor out now as well. I ended up with the Maytech V2 Mini which is solid. I realise now that the Photon was overly gimicky and glad I didn’t get it now :slight_smile: