GROUP BUY: Upgraded Ownboard ESC + hub motor + remote

The ESC is not reconfigurable, though I doubt that will be an issue since it’s pretty well tuned up as is. It’s meant for 10S LiIon/LiPo packs.

1 Like

Can you replace the urethane and would you consider to do aluminium part of hub black? Would look much better. Do you have some pics of inside? I’m asking because I wonder can you modify those to fit Ronin trucks for example. @PredatorBoards

The urethane is not replaceable, unfortunately. I doubt you’ll be able to modify them to fit on Ronins. You’re probably better off machining your own trucks, if that’s the case.

Ok, thanks still interested :wink:

ill take one

I would like one too.

I have a spare eBay esc/remote for hubs…so only looking for hubs for a nephew build for which I’ve already gotten a 8s lipo setup, prepared to deal the hubs out separately?

Can’t wait to throw them in the Banshee

2 Likes

These seem awesome for the price. I think I’m in as well.

I am super curious to see how they perform on the Banshee. For sure the new ESC gives a way smoother acceleration/brake. Do you think will they perform Lee’s than the previous hubs?

Haven’t done a test on top speed, but they feel pretty fast AND smooth. We are talking easily as smooth as a VESC from my experience now.

1 Like

Little bit off topic, but where do you get your remotes? I like that boosted style

I’m in for a set!

You can find those remotes at ownboard.net or wowgoboard.com, but the pairing is limited those ESCs.

I guess is the same ESC that Ownboard nad now Wowgo are using. I have seen the review where all the people said that accellaration and braking are super smooth. Good! Put everything on the Benshee and let’s see…summer is coming is the right time to put an upgraded version out there… Good luck!

So how do we participate? And aren’t the meepo urethane replaceable?

I’m in for a set.

Any chance you can add a front truck/wheels for a bit extra? that way its a byob and enclosure and you’re set.

I’m in for one

I’d like a set as well (EU tho). Would it be possible to add a front truck + wheels to my order as well?

I’m in as well! (US)