GT2B Spare Potentiometer

The new pots should have ears which you can connect a female connector on. I’m still trying to work out how to get new pots without spending a buttload of money. Will keep you updated.

1 Like

I can get 50 new pots for $55 including shipping to me.

Anyone want some?

I would be interested but I’m in the US so shipping might be to high

How many? I can look up shipping to .us tomorrow

im up for a few, if you’re willing to ship to CA

I’d be in for 3 pots. Do you have any pictures? I’m also in California

I’d be up for 2 if you could ship to UK

Any idea how much it’d be to ship 2 or 3 to NZ?

As untracked letter up to 50g shipping is $4 to all EU and non-EU. Tracked letter is $12.

Untracked letter should be just fine. I’ve ordered tons of stuff from china as untracked and I’ve lost just one package with some heat shrink.

@Titoxd10001: I don’t know if I can get pictures, but I’ve sent a picture with measurements to the distributor and he says it’s the same pot.

Okay just wanted to see how we are going to connect these because I don’t want to solder on sensitive pcb pot

Maybe we can use this instead of soldering?

It would be better if the pot PCB had wires so we can solder to that, but those connectors should work

Agreed. So, should I order the pots? @Titoxd10001 @chinzw @unik @michaelcpg @LukeL

You don’t need to send me any money beforehand. He said around $55 for 50 pots including shipping, but I don’t know if I need to pay customs fees aswell. The total per pot should end up being something like $1.5-2+shipping from me to you.

If there’s any interest, I’ll see if I can find some connectors as well to include.

I’m down to give it a try

I’ll take 2 or 3 at that price. Not that I’d need them but happy to take a few more if needed to fill the order :slight_smile:

ill take 5 for sure

yeah i’d take 3 for that price

I think if the pcbs have ears on it should be fine without the connectors, my first pot only broke when i cut off the ears, second one was fine at same temp solder just with ears left on. Did any of yours brake with ears on?

Also the connectors might be hard to fit inside the case, I found the fit pretty tight on my mad munkey mod.

I’ll investigate the room with connectors once i receive them.

Will order the pots tomorrow. Should take about 7 days with DHL from China to me. Cheers!