Guys, come back! šŸ˜

:pensive: I keep checking for

@scepterr - always helpful! Will you be back on here? @sl33py - also very nice and helpful and first guy to help me when I was just starting my build. @WSB - those stealth motor mounts and then silenceā€¦ @flywithgriff - did you actually abandon esk8ing for e-scooters?? @Sapphirinia - you used to be on here a lot tweaking your buildsā€¦ Whatā€™s up?

And some moreā€¦

19 Likes

People come and go then come back again. Nature of the forum but its a shame when helpful members disappear. Just hope they havenā€™t abandoned esk8 completely, that would be tragic.

4 Likes

alsoā€¦ will there ever be another @whitepony build thread? pure esk8 eye candy

16 Likes

That little carbon spud was out there.

4 Likes

not to mention the @longhairedboy build threadsā€¦

and the beauty of the ollin builds - @chaka come back! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I wish @Deckoz was more active again! I miss you!

14 Likes

totally agree. one of the guys that drive diy-ing forward with his constructive ideas and by spreading knowledge!

4 Likes

inb4 ghosting is cool

1 Like

Heā€™s typingā€¦ Heā€™s typingā€¦!!!

6 Likes

@scepterr was having health issues towards the end of his activityā€¦ Iā€™ve been waiting for him to pop back up to make sure heā€™s all good

4 Likes

Iā€™m sorry. I am lurking,

Please donā€™t take this the wrong way, as it is no way towards you @sender.

I type some replies, and read responses, sometimes I feel like the knowledge I try to share is overlooked, like it doesnā€™t sink in, or that I am just saying it to say it because itā€™s the internet. Becoming less active, and watching the community grow and read my old posts, and some of the current building threads now.

Itā€™s like some of what I shared, sunk in to others - because most of my posts are based on facts, and solid ideas and principals. And it sunk in because people searched and dug for knowledge, and wasnā€™t the post at the top.of the forum that everyone could read and see me trying to shove Info down peopleā€™s throats.

I am here, I am lurking, I just say alot less, because I have already said the little I have to offer. Thanks for missing me. :slight_smile:

42 Likes

Tbh some of ur post deckoz helped me get to where I am knowledge wiseā€¦ u scepterr and a few othersā€¦ so thank you for ur contributions

6 Likes

Well if it helpsā€¦ When I look for building inspiration or the right way to do things I look at your build threads and @whitepony

4 Likes

One of the reasons I keep spending too much time searching for old posts like - I know I read @Deckoz explaining this shit somewhereā€¦ but where was it?!! :joy::joy:

Thank God for bookmarks. Quite a few to go through though. Maybe I should rename them ;

ā€œdeckoz talking about how different motor max/batt max settings affects your rideā€¦ā€

ā€œdeckoz explaining how motor max is related to batt maxā€ aso. lol

4 Likes

@Whitepony is a god among men. However @okp and and Jenso(@Nowind) have a special place in my <3 too lol.

8 Likes

Youā€™re right. I keep remembering those I forgot to mention. Letting others add to the thread.

1 Like

@Deckoz be ghostin. :ghost:

4 Likes

i would never had the balls to build my 12s4p without your help man. I likely would have set fire to my whole pad. your tips were critical :smile:

4 Likes

@BigBoyToys :frowning:

17 Likes

He unfortunately passed away from injuries he sustained from eskating at the end of last year.

2 Likes