Guys, come back! 😁

:pensive: I keep checking for

@scepterr - always helpful! Will you be back on here? @sl33py - also very nice and helpful and first guy to help me when I was just starting my build. @WSB - those stealth motor mounts and then silence… @flywithgriff - did you actually abandon esk8ing for e-scooters?? @Sapphirinia - you used to be on here a lot tweaking your builds… What’s up?

And some more…

19 Likes

People come and go then come back again. Nature of the forum but its a shame when helpful members disappear. Just hope they haven’t abandoned esk8 completely, that would be tragic.

4 Likes

also… will there ever be another @whitepony build thread? pure esk8 eye candy

16 Likes

That little carbon spud was out there.

4 Likes

not to mention the @longhairedboy build threads…

and the beauty of the ollin builds - @chaka come back! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I wish @Deckoz was more active again! I miss you!

14 Likes

totally agree. one of the guys that drive diy-ing forward with his constructive ideas and by spreading knowledge!

4 Likes

inb4 ghosting is cool

1 Like

He’s typing… He’s typing…!!!

6 Likes

@scepterr was having health issues towards the end of his activity… I’ve been waiting for him to pop back up to make sure he’s all good

4 Likes

I’m sorry. I am lurking,

Please don’t take this the wrong way, as it is no way towards you @sender.

I type some replies, and read responses, sometimes I feel like the knowledge I try to share is overlooked, like it doesn’t sink in, or that I am just saying it to say it because it’s the internet. Becoming less active, and watching the community grow and read my old posts, and some of the current building threads now.

It’s like some of what I shared, sunk in to others - because most of my posts are based on facts, and solid ideas and principals. And it sunk in because people searched and dug for knowledge, and wasn’t the post at the top.of the forum that everyone could read and see me trying to shove Info down people’s throats.

I am here, I am lurking, I just say alot less, because I have already said the little I have to offer. Thanks for missing me. :slight_smile:

42 Likes

Tbh some of ur post deckoz helped me get to where I am knowledge wise… u scepterr and a few others… so thank you for ur contributions

6 Likes

Well if it helps… When I look for building inspiration or the right way to do things I look at your build threads and @whitepony

4 Likes

One of the reasons I keep spending too much time searching for old posts like - I know I read @Deckoz explaining this shit somewhere… but where was it?!! :joy::joy:

Thank God for bookmarks. Quite a few to go through though. Maybe I should rename them ;

“deckoz talking about how different motor max/batt max settings affects your ride…”

“deckoz explaining how motor max is related to batt max” aso. lol

4 Likes

@Whitepony is a god among men. However @okp and and Jenso(@Nowind) have a special place in my <3 too lol.

8 Likes

You’re right. I keep remembering those I forgot to mention. Letting others add to the thread.

1 Like

@Deckoz be ghostin. :ghost:

4 Likes

i would never had the balls to build my 12s4p without your help man. I likely would have set fire to my whole pad. your tips were critical :smile:

4 Likes

@BigBoyToys :frowning:

17 Likes

He unfortunately passed away from injuries he sustained from eskating at the end of last year.

2 Likes