Fuck Everyone | Including Myself.
This is my First thread so please be patient with me.
…Hi? So this is my first thread and i would like some information and help if you’re willing to give it. I’d like to build as fast of a longboard as i can, something that goes up to 30mph+.
So far i have purchased a few things, i’ll list the most important.
- Longboard Deck.
- Caliber II Longboard Trucks, 50 Degrees.
- Orangatang Kegel 80mm Wheels.
- 30 Teeth HDT 5mm Pitch 11mm wide wheel pulley, 20 Teeth HDT 5mm Pitch 11mm wide motor pulley. The pulleys have already been drilled and connected to the wheels.
- Aluminium for my motor mount build, Which i plan to build myself.
- Transmitter and reciever. However i would like to build my own transmitter, so if you can like me a thread that teaches how to do that, that would be great.
I plan to create a 10S4P Samsung 30Q battery pack. Thus this will provide: 12,000mah | 60Amps. I want to use this with dual Turnigy Aerodrive SK3 - 6354-260kv motors. Which will provide: a total of 4720w of max power, each motor will has a max load of 70a and can run between 8-10s. Dual Vesc-X ESC
What do you think about this setup and can you recommend me a bms that would be suitable for this setup and why it is.