Haggyboard : esk8 street and AT boards and components

20181009_204408 20181009_204025 20181009_203901 20181009_203811

That’s all I got. My calipers are somewhere, not sure where.

It says 125 on the tires but they’re over 5 inches. Idk exactly how that works.

3 Likes

So its a haggyboard but from like a couple years back? Thats pretty cool

It’s a (Qingdao) miracle. :wink:

@psychotiller

3 Likes

Will this fit the 6 shooters?

Nope! But they say evolve on them.

4 Likes

nothing gets past you, it’s unreal :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do you remember how much you paid for them back then?

I don’t remember, sorry. I got a big box of different things from him. Oh, it was @riverside.rider. I had to comb through my message history to find that out. Lol.

Cuz I’m Fat!

2 Likes

dear all, sorry for my late reply and also many thanks for having set up this thread and thanks for your interest in our components.

Let me clarify a few things:

• unfortunately the email address “[email protected]” and “[email protected]” bounced but this has been fixed now. Alternatively I am also available on the app LINE under the nick “haggy.haggy”.

• @DilatedPupils received from me a prototype (3-spoke) wheel quite some time ago. The actual tire was made and designed by Evolve. We did not develop this tire and I received it from China. In the meantime we have fine-tuned our 3-spoke rims and also set up our own mould with Innova Taiwan for our tire. All tires have been finished and are ready in our little warehouse. Our tires are completely different to those from Evolve. The new Bergmeister wheels when fully inflated measure 150mm in diameter. I usually have them pumped to 80psi.

• I am waiting for our manufacturer to finish our rims and I expect them to be ready by mid-November. By that I mean that they are ready to be sent out to anybody who wants them.

• I would be more than happy to send you detailed pictures of all our components. If you have any questions, please send via this forum or via email.

My apologies if the reply is not instantaneous as I am travelling now and will only be back in Taiwan around Oct. 24th.

Best regards Timo

7 Likes

How much will the drivetrains cost?

@Anubis: Good day Anubis,

we sell two setups:

a) Haggy Drive System STREET

• This setup only comes with the 90mm Señor Pepe wheels @ USD 495,- incl. shipping

b) Haggy Drive System 2-in-1

• This setup includes both the 90mm Señor Pepe wheels as well as a set of the Bergmeister pneumatics @ USD 600,- incl. shipping (Please note that this setup is currently not for sale because I still wait for my manufacturer to deliver the rims. I expect to have it ready for sale by mid-November)

Let me know iff you have any other questions, Best regards, Timo

P.S. We also have the pulleys (can be purchased separately) to be used with Flywheels. If there is a specific wheel you like to use, let us know and we can try to make a pulley for it.

4 Likes

On your Kahua trucks, under CONTENTS it says: " 1x set of Kahua trucks (front & back) with dual motor mounts incl. all hardware and bushings". Does that mean that motor mounts are included? because I don’t see them in photos nor sold separately. thanks!

1 Like

WOWOWOWOW

not gonna lie dude. I am extremely jealous. My dream right now is 5 inch nummies on my carvon torque drives. 6 inch on a dual setup might be too big but 5 would be perfect. Heres hoping someone makes 5 inch nummies again :slight_smile:

@psychotiller give us a 5 shooter pretty please :grin:

1 Like

@DilatedPupils :dizzy_face: what Im looking now :star_struck: !!! 125mm for real, yes now that remind me Eric from esk8fr forum that ride them when the carbon GT was out ! They got a 150mm set never sold, and they propose 175mm finally on the GT serie.

@mutantbass ,… I still stock now. Why we didn’t could find any wheel, tire or rim like this in this world !? I will love to get them even smaller :heart_eyes:

@topcloud :scream: 125 x 50 !? ! Hell Yeeeaaaaaah !!! (I only find 5x1" like links above/upper) If a shop get some I take 4 of them !

@Tinp123 Motor mount only to sell with the truck as a pack I guess…

2 Likes

Oh yes. Now that you mentioned that. I’m gonna have to try to make an adaptor for my TDs as well.

Maybe @riverside.rider would consider making 125x50 available as an option as well.

4 Likes

Hi @riverside.rider,

Are your new rims for the 150mm tyres the same size as the prototypes you used with the 125mm tyre? Is it just the tyre size that is different or are the rims completely different?

Can you provide a price for a full set of 150mm wheels?

Cheers, Patrick

Unicorns eh? …unicorns…unicorns…hummm… you mean like this… :point_down:

Screenshot_2018-10-02-10-53-33

Screenshot_2018-10-02-10-54-05

This were made by Evolve and seemed they tried this standar, but weren’t happy with the results. @okp himself (Ribert Cédric from Unik) is the one holding the tires in those images. He said he received the tires from an Evolve distributor in France. He doesn’t know what happened with this project.

4 Likes

These tires (135mm) are technically 5" inches and 3/8 of an inch. Those three spoke hubs are a beauty thou.

1 Like