Happy New Year! :fireworks:

2 Likes

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

5 Likes

How old is the oldest builder? I’m 43. Still rocking :sunglasses:

3 Likes

A few of us have you beat lol no many tho

3 Likes

for those of you in 2016 still, :stuck_out_tongue: from 2017 !

It’s like talking to someone from the future

2 Likes

we still use gt2b’s. :confused:

1 Like

I’m.glad to be in such good company & no matter how much street face I get I’m too old to be a grommet :grinning:

1 Like
2 Likes

@mmaner I turn 40 next week so you’ve got me beat! I think @Namasaki might have a few years on us both though!

2 Likes

I just turned 47. Painful haha

3 Likes

40s r the new 20s right brudda :grinning:

5 Likes

Just about 40 and just learned how to esk8! Well, more like learning. Built first board as a combo of a three six with single drive. Enclosure is muy diy toolbox enclosure from ACE hardware that I kind of spray painted an alumumium color to match the 3-6. Still learning and tweaking, but I did drop some coin on the Kickstarter campaign. Happy NY to all!

2 Likes

happy new year folks ! weather sucks today - it’s freaking cold - not sure I’ll be able to do my new year’s ride !

each year I try to ride against these tuc tuc tourist bikes ! huge fun !!!

damn it !

1 Like

had great time getting to meet @lox897 and @onloop in person this past year!

haha now it’s your turn guys to make the trip to the east coast and go on a group ride with @longhairedboy and I… Get a trip to St. Augustine on your New Years resolution

We’ve got 6 people with boards right now in jax, and countless more (like LHB) spread throughout florida

come to Paris guys ! well… I did it - this is a short edit of my 1st january 2017 session !!!

1 Like

Love that board w the straps. Nothing like that in 2007

1 Like

yeah, that’s my first prototype from september 2015 that started few months ago the brand ! still rocking solid.

I’m 35 and I think I’ll be skating and building forever!

1 Like

Happy New Year to you and this awesome esk8 fam! :grinning::metal:t4:

1 Like