Happy Thanksgiving!

I know it’s not a worldwide celebration but I sure am thankful for this site and all of the people on here offering guidance and wisdom. Have a safe and blessed day regardless of where you are!

Also I got to ride my board to a neighbors to pick up eggs this morning for a recipe we misplanned for. It was epic.

29 Likes

I have to agree! This place and the members here have been a big part of my last over the last year or so.

Thank you everyone!

18 Likes

I have to agree with @Sender this forum/it’s members have had a big positive impact on my life over almost one year now. Thanks

11 Likes

As mentioned before. I don’t actually like any of you guys.

16 Likes

Now I love you extra :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I’m thankful fo everyone that has shared there knowledge and mistakes so the noobs didn’t make the same mistake

6 Likes

merry thanksgiving peeps!

7 Likes

I don’t really do Thanksgiving but i am really thankful for this site and the people that make it what it is.

8 Likes

To me, thanksgiving is something I’ve experienced only thru american movies… But, I’m thankful for all the positivity AND the drama this forum offers and I’m happy to be a part of it :grin:

Thanks brothers and sisters!

11 Likes

I don’t do holidays much anymore but I’m always thankful day in day out. You people have brought back a drive in me an ex wife killed years ago lol. Thank you to everyone I know and yet to know.

9 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all.

Like wise hanging out with you all has had a very positive influence on my life and put some spring back in my step.

Try and tell that to someone…a 59 year old riding a eSk8…lol My friends just shake there heads and then smile…:grin:

cheers

10 Likes

todays goal:

run out of hearts to give

:slight_smile:

14 Likes

We don’t like you either. Love ya brother :grinning:.

9 Likes

They are just jealous, screw em if the can’t take a joke :grinning:

5 Likes

I am so very thankful for this forum and it’s members. Even the dumb trolls, they are so entertaining :grinning:

8 Likes

I really can’t thank everyone here enough. You all are so positive, encouraging and helpful; i can really see why the community Is growing at such an insane pace.

All the way from Australia - You all are awesome!!

8 Likes

Big :heart: All around… Today & Everyday

11 Likes

I don’t know many of you but I am thankful for everyone here as it wouldn’t be possible without everyones support. Thank you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving. Thanks for all the help and entertainment you all provide me.

6 Likes

14 Likes