Has anyone ever put a drop down deck (ex. LY Evo) on Trampa trucks with the UNiK 30° Riser, and used regular PU wheels instead of pneumatics?

I ment, why to use those trucks at all in such a case?

I don’t know, I’ve never ridden those trucks, I imagine they’re pretty popular though…

Has anyone done the oposite, like a Trampa deck with hard angled risers for regular trucks?

Yes, I guess it is @Battosaii ?

No I don’t own Trampa anything. I run an Evo deck.

You can use surfrods with adjustable base plate.

1 Like

Ho sorry, it’s @Ixf ! ^^

3 Likes

SICK! Is this the only picture? I did not found a build thread for this.

It’s not done but… image image image image

5 Likes

@sender did a Lacroix with SR RKP + adjustable baseplate and thanes

4 Likes

Good lord @Ixf, please post more pics…build thread…specs…info. anything lol.

I have been thinking of doing this with a trampa deck ever since @Sender completed his work of art.

2 Likes

I forgot about this build!

Looks dope AF.

Aren’t the adjustable baseplates saweet @Ixf? Enable some really freggin cool options.

3 Likes

sure does. I have you to thanks for letting me know that adjustable baseplate exists

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words :slight_smile: Its going to be a city carver for when the weather is good. Not going for fast speed or rough terrain, just lazy rolling 20-30 mph all day long.

@trampa carver deck @torqueboards 6355 190 kv motors x2 @marcmt88 custom extend motor mounts (still waiting on arrival :slight_smile: ) @riverside.rider Bergmeister wheels + pulley with support bearings 16:60 ratio with 6inch wheels Adjustable baseplate + surfrodz with 90mm extension Interchangeable 12s 10s lipo setup FocBoxs for now, special experimental ESC later

And of course all of above, air travel safe due to removable lipo cells that are under 99whr when taken apart

4 Likes

Special experimental esc, you say…hmmmm :+1:t4:

I cant wait to see some footage. I love the fact of it being travel safe. Cant wait to see the final product!

Parts have arrived. Finally gotten to a rolling frame image image

6 Likes

Its kinda done… build thread soon image image image image

6 Likes

Did a deck swap… Looks like this now… still just kinda done… need to move ESC to top of board. Thread here:https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/the-cloudwalker-bergmeister-x-surfrodz-x-mbs-hybridz/85434

1 Like

I love how this thread still has 0 pictures of the kind of setup OP originally asked for :grin:

LOL true that… I came because someone tagged me :stuck_out_tongue: