Have a yuneec ego for spares what can I build?

I have a Yuneec E-GO as well but it doesn’t power on. If you rotate the wheel the motor is attached to, the LED on the battery lights up. I don’t know what’s wrong with it. I bought it for $440 as my first eSk8 and ended up returning it to the warehouse for $220 (major loss) and bought a Carbon GT. Do you guys think its worth getting the board back for $220 and see if I can salvage parts?

I’m kinda tight on money since I’m in high school and am trying to salvage money from a part time job. So do you think its worth giving him $220 and getting the board back for mods?

Hey all, I have two ESC that I’ve been repairing and mapping out.

Sorry I didn’t see these updates earlier.

@alpmanalp & @GreenF0X The Capacitors you are looking for are rated for 35V and 470μF. Your PCB layout is different from my own, so I can’t tell you what that component is.

1 Like

Hey Thank you :slight_smile: But the capacitors i can read good Only the PCB is the problem I can read the 2nd and 3rd row but the first one is the most important one And how comes that you have a different layout? :0

I’ve had my board repaired so many times, I suspect that I’ve had every ESC they’ve ever made.

The ones I have now (one dead and one alive) are different, but I don’t peel apart my surviving one.

Also, does anyone have interest in my half dead cells? They need a bit of charging to get them in the range needed to charge with the BMS (1-2V max difference from empty Li-Lion)

Ok :frowning:
If you know anything more pls let me know I really need the data of that pcb ;(

Still no one? ;(

In case you didn’t already find out mine is: 5450 TI 434 ZJVCG I hope i got it right it’s really small and hard to read…