HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

I can make a quick kinematics test. Give me a little bit of time

6 Likes

This deck looks amazing and Im curious to how it feels when riding. I see that there are slots milled out for the truck baseplates and would a belt drive still be able to fit on the deck or does there need to be a riser between the deck and the truck? And do you want to go for a kicktail?

1 Like

Because of the mold geometry we canā€™t add a kicktail. Creating a custom mold would be to expensive at this point.

It depends on what motor diameter, mount lenght and wheel diameter you choose ;D. But no worries a belt driven setup will fit for sure.

3 Likes

quick test: this is with the raw cncā€™d deck, the finished one has a little bit more of clerance. Trucks: TB 218 Wheels: 6 Inch, similar to SixShooter Pneumatic wheels Riser: 1" (25mm) (just a constraint dimension)

edit: I changed the distance between the bearings on the wheel dummy. gives a litte bit more of turn

3 4

4 Likes

Count me in for the pre order Thinking a sneaky 4wd set up for the rainy season.

3 Likes

Iā€™m in for it too

Iā€™m in Madrid and would totally be down for one. I will have a set of Hummies new hubs hubs that oughta be perfect.

1 Like

we need more spanish builders on the forum :smile:

There are a few. @rojitor, @tueboard

I can keep track of about 4-5, but im sure there are more.

1 Like

Looks fantastic.

Following :grin:

Que pasa cabrĆ³n? No reconoces tu raza? :joy: Anytime. I am around

3 Likes

Just take our money

2 Likes

How much moneys? This thing is awesome!

So 6ā€ would work fine or do you need more wedging to get better clearance?

Interested in this! Any estimate price? Iā€™m guessing this is a stiff deck that wonā€™t flex?

Well my @dareno friend, seems that he doesnā€™t live in San FermĆ­n, Spain, rather in BerlĆ­n, Germany, soā€¦

rze1qggmkg

On the other hand, correct me if Iā€™m wrong ā€¦but it seems we just got here the first dedicated-specifically designed-custom build-production run-Esk8 deck ever created in the short history of this hobby! :open_mouth::metal::yum:

2 Likes

So having it onto the longer wheel base would also provide more clearance?

2 Likes

Larger enclosure (battery)?

Iā€™d argue that the Ollin Freeride or Enertion Raptor carbon fiber deck were first but this is a cool offering. Definitely interested in seeing more.

1 Like