Haya shortboard | Torque board DD 75k | Unity | 12S3P 30T

Not at all. I ripped around on Hummie hubs quite some time. It could use the speed bump for me that 13s will yield.

True it is a shorter board. But really has a lot of foot real estate when compared to drop decks.

That, with foot stop up front to lock in and a bit tighter bushings for the 30+ zone.

It’ll be fineeeeee.

1 Like

I think part of the reason 13s seems to work wïh 30q is the little bit of voltage sag. I’m concerned about long term health of the esc wïth less saggy cells.

Do it and make lots of posts!

1 Like

It’ll be fineeeee!

I will post about it when it is all done up.

2 Likes

You could take the bms externally like @SkaterBoy58 did. Otherwise the Daly BMS is tiny. Be careful introducing a weakness

1 Like

Here is some progress pics

The battery is going stay at 12s3p from 30T. It was the only way to build the battery how I wanted.

That being said my battery has two 14awg wires to support each series connection. Boss welder for quality welds. No nickel on nickel which seems to be the weakest spot weld bond. Extra fishpaper.

image image image image

6 Likes

image image

3 Likes

enough space to put the lid on?

we didn’t meet up for ciclavia. i put this on you.

Yeah the lid fits fine I just had to add some extra support above the center beams. I’m

Yeah man I forgot all about ciclavia until I walked outside and saw all the people going past my door. Been sleeping way too late lately

Went ahead and grip taped it up so I’m done with this build. Decided not to drill any holes and just make my own little spot from a piece of rubber similar to how @bevilacqua showed in his pic.

image image

6 Likes