Haya | Single 6374 190kv | 10s4p | Torqueboards | Focbox Unity |

Lol I’m blind. Nice build!

1 Like

Top work for a 12yr old man awesome too see :clap: Get your Velcro and foam etc from Bunnings! Be careful with connectors if you buy them in Oz as everything is metric here :+1:

2 Likes

Looking good @Lobbie. PM me later, I’ll do your battery and BMS for cost, save you doing so many car washes. :smile:

3 Likes

Awesome build young gun!!! I have a Haya deck myself. Love seeing all the builds come out with them. Also don’t fret, single 6374 on a 10s battery is going to be crazy powerful. All my decks so far have been mono drives. Never had a power issue. Like they all said, make sure you rub your mums feet enough to buy decent head protection. Just as important as the wheels. Speaking of wheels, you get any bite on those 97’s? You using risers? Angled?

1 Like

AWESOME BUILD MAN also dont worry single 6374 will be more then enough, i was running a single 6355 and it towed my ass.

1 Like

At first I got will bite with the 97s when I was pushing it around. But then I tightened up the trucks so I don’t get speed wobbles and it was all good. Just a 1/8 shock pad that’s all

2 Likes

Hey guys, thanks for being to patient, I have finally earnt enough money to order my FocBox Unity with 1 year platinum warranty. image

After this comes, all I need is the battery!!! Thanks for the support!

2 Likes

I absolutely love to push this board, it just rolls forever and isn’t to bad at carving! The roads around me are super smooth and I have bike paths around everywhere. Can’t wait to get the battery!

2 Likes

Went to @Marsen s place to organise the battery. Here’s some picsimage image image image image

Mark also showed me his other projects including BUILDING a CNC machine! And building batteries for like 4 other guys!! And he showed me his awesome work space. And his plan to start an eks8 business!

Huge thanks to @Marsen for everything, can’t wait to pick it up!!

2 Likes

Just picked up the battery from @Marsen, everything looks great and now all that is left is the Unity which is still awaiting fulfilment after 2 months. :disappointed_relieved: :rage: :sweat:

5 Likes

image image

3 Likes

Nice! Can’t wait to see this in action! Come bring your thread over to forum.!

2 Likes

Why getting a unity if you’re only in a single drive ? To be able to easily go on dual later ?

1 Like

Ps the Unity only works with 2 motors I think…

1 Like

Yes, the Unity will make it easy for me to upgrade when I want to

1 Like

Nah the Unity works with one motor as well

1 Like

i woulda just gotten two normal vesc, went for dual motor and then the board is more fun for the same cost. also think the unity is havin’ some issues, but idk.

2 Likes

I’ve got a single HK vesc you could chuck in there while you’re waiting little brother. Get you on the street. Pm your address and I’ll send it over. All you have to do is replicate this build thread on the news forum and join the revolution.

2 Likes

I like the idea of the unity it’s because it has many features that are useful for a beginner like me like battery protection, easy set up ect.

1 Like