Hazard > Hummie Deck & Hubbs, x2 FocBox, 12s4p 30Q (charge only) battery, Hoyt Puck remote

On a different note, im seriously liking this build (bookmarked it lol) Making me consider something besides a emtb because i love the incognito look (and them phat tires)

Super clean build

2 Likes

Certainly, this is the latest version.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/or953wbt176zknh/MASTER%20esk8%20data%20-%20TEST.xlsx?dl=0

5 Likes

You truly are the bearded angel

5 Likes

I’ve built a couple of eMTB’s and they are just not for me. I hate it too because I really like building them. This is probably the best thane build I have right now, I love it. I doubt I’ll ever get away from 6 shooters, but I like having thane too.

This one is, unintentionally, very stealth as far as it being electric. I mean with the grip you can see it a mile off, but other than the glow from the switch and volt meter you really have to look hard to see its powered. I like that too :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Thats funny. Ive always told my wife if I ever got super powers I wanna big ass set of black wings. I need @psychotiller to make that upgrade kit :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

I’m on it!!

3 Likes

Hell Yeah! :slight_smile:

1 Like

See, the issue is that i completely understand that. eMTB’s are super capable and are like the trucks of esk8s, they take a beating and so anything you need them to, but Builds like this or some with the Evo are just more classic of a skate. You hop on those and cruise and enjoy it, whereas a eMTB just has something lacking in that division. As for building, eMTBs are so forgiving and you can just cram them with batteries, electronics, and other fun stuff. Everything else you need to be meticulous and crafty

Group buy when ready :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Not too late for Secret Santa gift… :wink:

2 Likes

The thing I can’t get used too or comfortable with is the height plus turning radius on an eMTB. I’ve come too the conclusion that I like carves better than speed or off-road capability. Also, my bludgeon with 6 shooters has been in the mid a couple of times, not deep or fast, but it was fun and it is doable.

I meant to mention, the Paris 195 v2’s that @Hummie is using are surprisingly carvy and stable, even at speed. I hit 35 mph last night and had zero wobble on good asphalt. I didn’t stay there long because it was dark, but I have a lot of confidence in it.

When @Hummie starts building for the kickstarter I’m gonna crack him about a thaneless set at a lower KV and figure out how to get 6 shooters on there. I think I can do a little mill work on a set of 6er’s and a little welding and make it happen pretty easy.

7 Likes

Sorry dude, only for me. You can have a set after I wear the new off, and rob a couple of banks :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

now THAT will be a project to see

@mmaner Dave had made a set for me. But he said he can’t find the original files, so I’m waiting for him to redo them. Once he sends me the files again, I’ll have the machined. I’m hoping hummie has 4 more stators left so I can wind some 40 kv motors.

2 Likes

They also have a mistake on them that needs fixing.

You know what, you can keep them. Ive got these bad boys

Each color adds an extra km/h sorta like racing stripes, but cooler

7 Likes

Thats cool, I cant wait to see them. I remember seeing you post about them. I just figured you let it go since I didn’t hear anymore. Hummies with 6er’s would be epic.

1 Like

If I see you in those, I’m gonna make fun of you. I’ll be jealous since you can fly and all, but I’m still gonna make fun on you :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

2 Likes

ROFL, that’s good stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like