Hi, I’ve been redirected here from quadcopterforum.com , I’d like to build a battery pack with these specs:
- at least 5000mAh capacity
- at least 30A constant discharge current
- XT60 plug for charge/discharge
- JST plug for balance
LG 18650 HG2 in 6S2P configuration should meet them:
- 6000mAh capacity
- 40A constant discharge current (safer)
- about 600g weight
the battery pack is for a quadcopter, my question are:
- 1 ) do you know better quality/price Li-Ion cells in 18650 or other standards?
- 2 ) I found cheap HG2 cells on AliExpress which suppliers told me they are not genuine but with same specs, can I trust them or where do you advice me to buy them?
- 3 ) can you show me how to wire the 6S2P pack with XT60 and JST plugs for charge/discharge/balance? Thanks